Home

NBA 2K16 Predicts Golden St. Warriors to Repeat as Champions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Predicts Golden St. Warriors to Repeat as Champions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2015, 09:00 PM   #17
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K16 Predicts Golden St. Warriors to Repeat as Champions

On this Lakers team I don't think that there is any chance for Russell's usage to be high enough for him to win ROY.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:56 PM   #18
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

I don't get why 2K hates the Wizards either... makes no sense. Every year I'll trade for the wizards' first because they always finish nearly last in the East.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 10-27-2015, 01:38 AM   #19
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0

Coming in to join the circlejerk. Wizards have been perennially horrible in every season of MyLeague this year. Interesting to see I'm not the only one.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:04 AM   #20
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

That's not a real problem for me, because I play with the Wiz myself and things look pretty. Right now in 3rd seed with 15 games left and a real shot at 2nd seed.

What bothers me is that the Spurs seem to miss the playoffs in a few saves I've seen. I know it's a game, but come on. As long as Pop is still on earth they will finish with 50+.
Besides that this simulation looks interesting, even if I would hate that for real.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:10 AM   #21
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
That's not a real problem for me, because I play with the Wiz myself and things look pretty. Right now in 3rd seed with 15 games left and a real shot at 2nd seed.

What bothers me is that the Spurs seem to miss the playoffs in a few saves I've seen. I know it's a game, but come on. As long as Pop is still on earth they will finish with 50+.
Besides that this simulation looks interesting, even if I would hate that for real.
Not sure how they did in previous seasons but in season 4 the Spurs missed the playoffs for me. Their line up is Parker/Green/Leonard/Aldridge/Splitter with Tim Duncan retired.

The 76ers made the 1 seed in the east with a line up of 71ovr rookie/77ovr rookie/85ovr generated guy/70ovr Richaun Holmes/82ovr Okafor and bench of Covington, Kidd Gilchrist, Jordan Hill, Joel Embiid, and Josh McRoberts. They swept the Cavaliers who had a line up of Kyrie/J.R/LeBron/Love/75ovr rookie.

Trail Blazers were the #2 seed with a line up of Dame/74ovr generated guy/72ovr rookie/75ovr generated guy/Mason Plumlee.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM   #22
Rookie

MyGM, MyLeague, MyCareer, whatever it is for me, KD is MVP, Jahlil Okafor is Rookie of the Year, DeAndre Jordan/Dwight Howard is Defensive Player of the Year, and Fred Hoiberg is Coach of the Year. Detroit are usually the surprise of the playoffs, Champion is Bulls/Cavs/Thunder. Worst record is usually Philly, Kings, Lakers, Wizards. In MyGM 2017 Draft, Boston unbelievably defied the odds and got Pick #1 AND Pick #2 in the first round.

Last edited by DarkEmperor7135; 10-27-2015 at 02:23 AM. Reason: More to add

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »