Home

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.04 Available Now on PS4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.04 Available Now on PS4 and Xbox One within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 01:59 PM   #9
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.04 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One

I definitely prefer the real-life courses, but this course looks like it will be fun to try. I probably won't be able to post a good score much the same as Coyote Falls, but the scenery looks nice! And like a poster above mentioned, it's free! I won't ever gripe about free. I'm also looking forward to trying out Dustin Johnson, and I'll probably use him at Treasure Island to knock out both. Thanks for listening EA Sports!
Old 10-27-2015, 07:09 PM   #10
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
I'm glad I held on to this game. I'm hoping it gets support like UFC did in the updates and patches.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:50 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.04 Available Now on PS4, Soon For Xbox One

Great news...looking forward to playing again now that the ridiculous celebrations are gone.

Improved physics also sounds good...glad they are supporting this game well into next year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 02:43 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.04 Available Now on PS4 and Xbox One

Took the plunge about a month ago and have become somewhat addicted. still have not figured out how to accurately hit the draw and/or fade. Guess I need more practice. Tour mode is a beast. Best round is 67 although normally I'm lucky to break par.

Getting rid of those animations is most appreciated!
Old 10-28-2015, 03:21 PM   #13
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks Justin and keep it coming!
Old 10-28-2015, 03:37 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capfan11
Took the plunge about a month ago and have become somewhat addicted. still have not figured out how to accurately hit the draw and/or fade. Guess I need more practice. Tour mode is a beast. Best round is 67 although normally I'm lucky to break par.

Getting rid of those animations is most appreciated!
Practice IS the key. I am hoping you know how to set a draw and fade up in the pre-shot routine using the non-shot analog stick. A good way to practice is clicking on the non-shot stick and using the practice swing. If I am not mistaken, each practice swing will show you how your shot would have finished up by watching the camera. At least that is how it works using 3-click. I have not tried using practice swing in TOUR or TOUR Custom mode.

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 10-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #15
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1

I am playing the playoff tournament in Bay Hill and literally every single shot I make, my created player celebrates and there is a massive cheer from the crowd. This includes shots into the bunker, rough, and into the water. They cheer like crazy regardless of what happens including my created golfer. It is actually quite funny. My golfer celebrates when he hits it into the water now haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 04:09 PM   #16
Rookie

Golfsprince's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcherforbaseball
I am playing the playoff tournament in Bay Hill and literally every single shot I make, my created player celebrates and there is a massive cheer from the crowd. This includes shots into the bunker, rough, and into the water. They cheer like crazy regardless of what happens including my created golfer. It is actually quite funny. My golfer celebrates when he hits it into the water now haha
haha I don't ever remember my created golfer celebrating a bad shot buy I definitely remember the crowd cheering after everything I did. It was hilarious.

Every time I did something bad they'd cheer as if they wanted me to suck. I was like "Screw you guys!" lol

Favorite Teams

Golf - USA Ryder Cup Squad

NFL - Bears, Falcons

NBA - Bulls

MLB - White Sox

College - Northwestern Wildcats, DePaul Blue Demons, UIC Flames, DuPage Chaparrals

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »