Home

Need For Speed Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, 10 Hours of Gameplay

This is a discussion on Need For Speed Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, 10 Hours of Gameplay within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Need For Speed Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, 10 Hours of Gameplay

The trial version of Need For Speed is available now (18.8 GB) for EA Access subscribers. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub and grab it there. Otherwise, scroll over to Need For Speed, click View in Store and download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.
Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 12:46 AM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Need For Speed Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, 10 Hours of Gamepla

Wow and apparently no one cares Lol. I downloaded and played very little before work. Was kinda hoping some impressions or thoughts would be on OS.
My very limited time didn't wow me that's for sure but I'm going to give a little more time after,work.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:06 AM   #3
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Need For Speed Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, 10 Hours of Gamepla

Here's my first impression. Started the game up this morning had a cuple hours to play before leaving for work. fire it up and I get something along the lines of Sorry the EA servers are currently down, we are working to correct the problem, please try again later.

I will never buy a game like this, a game that has to be online or connected to servers to play, never. I finally did get connected, Two words come to mind , Lame , ridiculous.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:45 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I want to support this because I have Rivals and it was decent, but got boring pretty quick. I think I'll wait for my roommate to play it. He preordered it and I'll get a chance to see it up close before spending the money.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:31 AM   #5
Rookie

porkys8077's Arena

OVR: 4
I'm playing this right now and I'm liking it so far. I don't know that I would get bored with this in a week, but I'm having fun with the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 08:58 AM   #6
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Played it a little last night and I know its early, but the acting and characters were really cringe worthy in my opinion. Seemed like they were trying so hard to be cool and hip that it was borderline corny at times. Since it is a trial, ill keep on playing it to see how the progression works and to see if it is worth a purchase. I definitely need to give it more time before I can make a decision about the game.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0
Wasn't impressed by this game during the beta; it just didn't grab my interest like I was hoping it would. I might give it a try on EA access but I'm not getting my hopes up. And I'm not sure if this was just something in the beta but I wouldn't mind driving around in the day, instead of always at night and most of the time in the rain.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:48 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
Played it a little last night and I know its early, but the acting and characters were really cringe worthy in my opinion. Seemed like they were trying so hard to be cool and hip that it was borderline corny at times. Since it is a trial, ill keep on playing it to see how the progression works and to see if it is worth a purchase. I definitely need to give it more time before I can make a decision about the game.

That's intentional... Campy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »