Home

Konami Apologizes for PES 2016 Roster Issues, But Confusion Still in the Air

This is a discussion on Konami Apologizes for PES 2016 Roster Issues, But Confusion Still in the Air within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2015, 10:29 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Konami Apologizes for PES 2016 Roster Issues, But Confusion Still in the Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
This is more a reflection of the addictive have it now nature that gaming creates. These games should be on a two year cycle.
Couldn't agree more. Sports games especially.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:14 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Konami Apologizes for PES 2016 Roster Issues, But Confusion Still in the Air

Konami reupped the Champions League, so I wouldn't think they stop making the game

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2015, 12:06 PM   #11
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
This is more a reflection of the addictive have it now nature that gaming creates. These games should be on a two year cycle.
This would be great but it won't happen anytime soon unfortunately.

Also, Animal Collective is great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 03:40 PM   #12
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

I don't know about you guys but I couldn't care less about updated rosters. The gameplay is just worlds better than FIFA.

I'd rather update rosters myself, and edit my own kits in, than play FIFA. Is it weird to play Liverpool in year 3 of ML and they still have Gerrard? Yes. But then I see the animations in PES, the fluidity, the way it feels like watching real football..I'd play this over FIFA with all fake players and no kit editing.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:20 AM   #13
Rookie

I did let DP update download BUT I did not click the update Club/National team squads (aka the transfers until 08/30) so I could finish copy base players that would have vanished/ done prelim work on BPL/bundesliga etc/Kits/etc... But now I want the transfers to be in place (so get that part of the DP) How would I do that? My guess is to back up edit data to usb, delete game, reload game and import edit data ?
Old 11-04-2015, 01:10 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacong
I don't know about you guys but I couldn't care less about updated rosters. The gameplay is just worlds better than FIFA.

I'd rather update rosters myself, and edit my own kits in, than play FIFA. Is it weird to play Liverpool in year 3 of ML and they still have Gerrard? Yes. But then I see the animations in PES, the fluidity, the way it feels like watching real football..I'd play this over FIFA with all fake players and no kit editing.
I'm trying this. However, I just couldn't get past the horrible, horrible keepers. The one-dimensional AI, the always-low shot is goal, the lack of fouls, and that darn skip animation when you try to tackle a player. I still enjoy time with PES, but thankfully I also have FIFA to get a different experience once in a while.

Don't get me wrong, I haveboth games and I have sunk a lot of timeon both, I believe that PES would be great with some gameplay fixes, but I wouldn't say in its current state is worlds better than FIFA. Just my opinion tho.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #15
Rookie

**Urgent PS4 version**

I don't want to be annoying but I am not sure what to do! I did let DP update download BUT I did not click the update Club/National team sqauds (aka the transfers until 08/30) so I could finish copy base players that would have vanished/ done prelim work on BPL/bundesliga etc/Kits/etc... But now I want the transfers to be in place (so get that part of the DP) How would I do that? My guess is to back up edit data to usb, delete game, reload game and import edit data ?

Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 02:55 PM   #16
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcpappin
**Urgent PS4 version**

I don't want to be annoying but I am not sure what to do! I did let DP update download BUT I did not click the update Club/National team sqauds (aka the transfers until 08/30) so I could finish copy base players that would have vanished/ done prelim work on BPL/bundesliga etc/Kits/etc... But now I want the transfers to be in place (so get that part of the DP) How would I do that? My guess is to back up edit data to usb, delete game, reload game and import edit data ?

Thanks,
Eh, no telling m8. I don't understand the game or how that works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »