Home

NHL 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4, Full Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2015, 10:25 AM   #17
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4, Full Details Included

Wow.. I'm shocked at the list! Hopefully I'll be saying.. "Well done EA".

Old 11-06-2015, 10:26 AM   #18
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel
It's obviously a design decison, so there is nothing to "fix".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Well then it can be "added" if not "fixed"... a lot of people have been asking for this. This was part of the game for the longest time on old gen... still probably is, I haven't played the latest legacy version.

It shows goal totals in the game summary but not during actual game play. What kind of design choice is that? The game is getting its goal totals from the wrong database, thats all. Why would anyone care what number of goals a player has in one game during a 82 game season, they'd want the running total.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:34 AM   #19
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

Well I'm just about to throw in the towel and go my second straight year without a hockey game to play. As usual with this development team, they fix something and destroy several things in the process. After weeks of tinkering had this game playing half way decent and it's all gone now. I only played one game but there were zero penalties called. I have aggression maxed and now the CPU just stands around in it's own end. The CPU attempted no poke checks or stick lifts and I was able to just skate around with CPU just chasing me. I also did see the CPU player and the puck get stuck on their net so that was not fixed as posted. At least we have bright lime green line change indicators...
I know we shouldn't call out the Dev team and I'm not going to say anything mean or degrading, but I will say I think these guys are in way over their heads and simply have no idea what they are doing with some of these updates. Don't they test these things out? The new November roster is also still missing lots of players. I'm just really fed up that it's November and I'm no closer to being able to start a season then I was on September 9th....not sure I have the energy to bother anymore
Old 11-06-2015, 10:34 AM   #20
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
Well then it can be "added" if not "fixed"... a lot of people have been asking for this. This was part of the game for the longest time on old gen... still probably is, I haven't played the latest legacy version.

It shows goal totals in the game summary but not during actual game play. What kind of design choice is that? The game is getting its goal totals from the wrong database, thats all. Why would anyone care what number of goals a player has in one game during a 82 game season, they'd want the running total.
The funny thing is.. at increments of 5, they announce the goal totals after a goal. Tarasenko scored his 5th of the season for me last game and the announcer said, "His 5th goal of the season, scored by Vladimir Tarasenko".

I agree.. they need to code that and should have by now.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:39 AM   #21
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
The funny thing is.. at increments of 5, they announce the goal totals after a goal. Tarasenko scored his 5th of the season for me last game and the announcer said, "His 5th goal of the season, scored by Vladimir Tarasenko".

I agree.. they need to code that and should have by now.
Yeah, if that was his first goal of the game it would say Tarasenko (1) after the goal but if you pause the game and go to game summary it would say Tarasenko (5).

I doubt that was done by design. Just an error that crept in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #22
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
Yeah, if that was his first goal of the game it would say Tarasenko (1) after the goal but if you pause the game and go to game summary it would say Tarasenko (5).

I doubt that was done by design. Just an error that crept in.
Right.. but the announcer will announce it's his 5th goal of the season as well as when he scores his 10th, 15th, etc.. not sure why they don't show the total or announce each goal like 1st, 2nd, 3rd and just in increments of 5. Really weird design choices imho.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #23
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9
Is it just me or are these not actually in game-

Added the Moncton Wildcats 3rd Jersey
Added the Frolunda Indians Home and Away Jerseys
Added the Providence Bruins 3rd Jersey
Added the Nashville Predators Golden Alternate Jersey
Added the New York Islanders 3rd Jersey
Added the Hershey Bears 3rd Jersey
Added the Texas Stars Home and Away jerseys
Added the Wilkes Barre Penguins 3rd Jersey

I just tried playing with all of these teams and dont see anything changed/added
Old 11-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #24
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Hey guys,

Let's try playing a few games on default sliders before the sky falls.

This is a HUGE list of fixes. Playing on anything but default to see the changes is doing a disservice to a development team who obviously took a lot of feedback in making this patch.

Easy with the edge of the cliff posting.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »