Home

Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15)

A new Madden NFL 16 roster update has just arrived. Check out the blog here and the sortable spreadsheet of all changes here.

It also adds Antonio Brown to the list of 99 overall rated players, joining Tyron Smith, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, J.J. Watt, Rob Gronkowski, Marshal Yanda and Von Miller.

GOING UP
  • Sammy Watkins +2 OVR (88)
  • Alshon Jeffery +1 OVR (93)
  • LeGarrette Blount +1 OVR (83)
  • Kendall Langford +2 OVR (85)
  • Tyrod Taylor +2 OVR (84)
GOING DOWN
  • Henry Melton -4 OVR (80)
  • Chris Ivory -2 OVR (85)
  • Robbie Gould -3 OVR (88)
  • Randall Cobb -1 OVR (93)
  • Jason Pierre-Paul -1 OVR (88)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 03:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
I downloaded this update. However, I just tried to start a franchise offline and the updated roster is not being reflected. For example, Charles Woodson (a 92 OVR in this update) is just an 82 when I start the franchise. I am choosing the option to use the current roster, not the preseason roster, yet this problem occurs. Any solutions?
Old 11-13-2015, 03:46 AM   #3
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15)

If Woodson is an 82 in your CFM but a 92 in the roster, it is likely he is considered out of scheme, which lowers his OVR but nothing else.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 11-13-2015, 05:38 AM   #4
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Why are they continously dropping Witten's hands and Awareness? Those are the two best aspects of his game and he may be the best of those two things at his position?

Things like this are a prime example as to why I haven't even played with regularity since launch to be honest. Just a shame.

Lower his truck, his elusiveness, stiff arm or something else as he's been going down easier but nothing has changed on a week to week basis with his ability to catch the football. Absolutely pathetic.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:39 AM   #5
Rookie

Wow, Donny just really doesn't like the Vikings.

They are 6-2, yet every roster update the Vikings will get as many players who get their ratings dropped as those who get them increased, yet the Rams -- who the Vikings beat, got a ton of players increased this update including Gurley who played like garbage. Yet, Adrian Peterson who got 125 yards, a touchdown, and is leading the NFL in rushing yards got a point drop in the overall. He'll drop the ratings of 4-5 Vikings starters, but then increase the ratings of 6-7 backups like it matters.

With the way the Vikings are currently rated, it'd be impossible to sim the first 8 games of the season and for them to go 6-2. Fix the damn ratings so it reflects the teams record, you hack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 10:19 AM   #6
Rookie

@Maelstrom-XIII No, he is an 82 in the roster. It is not just him. Carr is an 87 when he should be an 89, Crabtree's rating is wrong. The whole roster is NOT the updated roster. And I am using offline franchise, not connected franchise. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Old 11-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #7
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joru100
Wow, Donny just really doesn't like the Vikings.

They are 6-2, yet every roster update the Vikings will get as many players who get their ratings dropped as those who get them increased, yet the Rams -- who the Vikings beat, got a ton of players increased this update including Gurley who played like garbage. Yet, Adrian Peterson who got 125 yards, a touchdown, and is leading the NFL in rushing yards got a point drop in the overall. He'll drop the ratings of 4-5 Vikings starters, but then increase the ratings of 6-7 backups like it matters.

With the way the Vikings are currently rated, it'd be impossible to sim the first 8 games of the season and for them to go 6-2. Fix the damn ratings so it reflects the teams record, you hack.

I'm not sure who does the rosters now but Donny is no longer with EA Sports.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:43 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
If Woodson is an 82 in your CFM but a 92 in the roster, it is likely he is considered out of scheme, which lowers his OVR but nothing else.
No, he is an 82 in the roster. It is not just him. Carr is an 87 when he should be an 89, Crabtree's rating is wrong. The whole roster is NOT the updated roster. And I am using offline franchise, not connected franchise. Does anyone know why this is happening?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »