Home

Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 04:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbehbood
No, he is an 82 in the roster. It is not just him. Carr is an 87 when he should be an 89, Crabtree's rating is wrong. The whole roster is NOT the updated roster. And I am using offline franchise, not connected franchise. Does anyone know why this is happening?
I've had the same issue with the Vikings. Any fix?
Old 11-13-2015, 04:06 PM   #10
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now (11-12-15)

Quote:
No, he is an 82 in the roster. It is not just him. Carr is an 87 when he should be an 89, Crabtree's rating is wrong. The whole roster is NOT the updated roster. And I am using offline franchise, not connected franchise. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Ratings get changed in CF . To check which roster update is being used look to see who's on IR
Old 11-13-2015, 04:10 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Ratings get changed in CF . To check which roster update is being used look to see who's on IR
I don't have PS Plus. So I can't use connected franchise. Wondering if there is any solution to this? I'm also wondering how in the world EA hasn't fixed this yet...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 07:56 PM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I don't have PS Plus. So I can't use connected franchise. Wondering if there is any solution to this? I'm also wondering how in the world EA hasn't fixed this yet...
Both online and offline goes by schemes so no player will have the same overalls as they do in the roster updates for ranked and play now games has been this way past couple yrs.

Also big ben is still the starting qb for steelers he's injuried again and suppose be out 2-6 weeks with foot sprain should of been fixed.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 11-13-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:15 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Every week i can never see the spreadsheet
Old 11-14-2015, 10:21 AM   #14
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you're online or offline, if your player doesn't fit the scheme, his ovr rating will drop. Attributes stay the same, but since they're meant for another scheme, the ovr rating will drop.

Try changing your defensive and offensive schemes, you'll see attributes rise and fall for your team
Old 11-14-2015, 03:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
It doesn't matter if you're online or offline, if your player doesn't fit the scheme, his ovr rating will drop. Attributes stay the same, but since they're meant for another scheme, the ovr rating will drop.

Try changing your defensive and offensive schemes, you'll see attributes rise and fall for your team
I started a franchise with the Raiders. I didn't change any schemes. They are set to the same schemes as in play now mode, so, shouldn't the ratings be the same?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »