Home

Play the Madden NFL 16 Trial For Free on Xbox One & PS4 Through the Weekend

This is a discussion on Play the Madden NFL 16 Trial For Free on Xbox One & PS4 Through the Weekend within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2015, 10:08 AM   #17
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Play the Madden NFL 16 Trial For Free on Xbox One & PS4 Through the Weekend

I downloaded this to give it a try and the game froze on the same loading screen 3x. I'm pretty sure somebody's trying to tell me something.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:14 AM   #18
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3
It won't even let me download it at all right now.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5
I got to admit, after trying out the free weekend last night playing it after an awful long download time..it is the best Madden I ever played!

It was a very close game with my Raiders vs the Bengals in connected franchise. It all came down to the last 4th qtr. and I was winning 21-20 but the CPU beat me with some great last min play to win!. The CPU late game ball management is so much better this year then past Madden's.( I skipped 3 versions so this is new to me.)

It was a lot of fun even though I lost! I believe Madden is heading in the right direction now. Next year for 2017 should be even better! I hope. The presentation is also improved I don't mind the pop-up bubble stats..it was ok and didn't distract me at all.

Now, to get the game on sale...Anybody know any good deals?
Old 11-22-2015, 12:16 AM   #20
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

28 bucks at Walmart and 35 at target I think for Black Friday
Old 11-22-2015, 08:07 AM   #21
Rookie

Very impressed once got past the freezing loading screen. That intro was awesome, like all pro at coin toss and wwe showcase with an NFL films feel, only thing was the little choppiness and claymation looking cutscene motion sometimes. I'm die hard 2k but great job on this game. Here's hoping for more player mannerisms and player voices and dialogue in 17, I love when players feel and play different, and looks like they are finally on right track. Feels like some fight night people might've been involved as it feels a lot like fight night quality which I really liked in an ea game

Last edited by xman2k; 11-22-2015 at 08:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2015, 12:59 PM   #22
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

It was cool that EA did this and gave me a chance to try the game for the weekend. Unfortunately the game froze on me 3 times when I tried to start. Then it took 16 hours to install the entire game so I could only use Pittsburgh or Arizona when I first tried it Saturday morning. Of course I worked Saturday afternoon and the wife demanded we go out Saturday night so Sunday morning before real games start was my only opportunity to use other teams.

That's really all I needed tho. The controls feel clunky and laggy while still somehow making the players twitchy at the same time. When I tried to use the new catch options on short or medium throws they often didn't respond at all and the ball just hit them in the face and then fell to the ground.

Blocking ai is terrible. I decide to go for it on 4th and one when this happened.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ZnLk8ULK4-4

I don't mind the play failing or a player blocking into the wrong gap, but why would my tight end run up into the left guard for no reason? Terrible.

The added penalties was the one positive for me. No where near enough to justify a purchase even at black Friday prices.

Thanks EA for giving me a free trial. Confirmed skipping was the right choice for me.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:22 PM   #23
Banned

HUSTLER_79's Arena

im trying to introduce my little brother to madden how can
i make him get the trial of whatever it is ea is offering >>?

please where can he get the trial /.?
and how /.?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »