Home

PES 2016 Data Pack #2 Arrives on December 3, Plenty of Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Data Pack #2 Arrives on December 3, Plenty of Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 03:29 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Apparently there is a fly-over of Rio de Janeiro and the Maracana when you play in that stadium. Sounds great, good first step!
Old 11-27-2015, 02:08 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
That is my main point of criticism; the lack of presentation and content like balls, stadiums, historic kits. Just too shallow in that department. Hopefully we will see the presentation and in game menus get a major overhaul and they will add unlockables like mentioned previously. More of everything konami, take a look at Fifa and NBA2k if you can figure it out your selfs.
This has been said every year for however long Pro Evo has been a thing it seems like. They've made strides, and it seems like they got gameplay near perfect and just need to work in fouls with the awesome physics engine. But it usually seems like a long-shot that they ever pour into the presentation department and starting nailing the audio crowd and commentary details among other things those games do so well.
Old 11-27-2015, 03:57 PM   #11
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Re: PES 2016 Data Pack #2 Arrives on December 3, Plenty of Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
Apparently there is a fly-over of Rio de Janeiro and the Maracana when you play in that stadium. Sounds great, good first step!
Very nice. I imagine it's a preview of what next year's PES will have with all stadiums. Let's just hope they add more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 08:32 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Very nice. I imagine it's a preview of what next year's PES will have with all stadiums. Let's just hope they add more

Probably won't happen, but that would be cool. All it is is an animated cinematic opening, so it's definitely doable. Little things like that would go a long way towards making the presentation elements at least respectable compared to FIFA.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:36 PM   #13
Pro

Always been a Pes player since Pes 5.
Never bothered about kits,stadiums and presentation when I was on pc.
Always defended the game,all my friends play FIFA,thought they were morons for playing that arcade game.

But since I switched to Xbox 360,started to get annoyed with the lack of stadiums,kills a ML in my opinion.
Having Serie A and B playing on 9 stadiums,kills it for me.

Now that I've moved on to Xbox one (have 15 and 16 on 360) there's no way in he'll I'm buying it for XB1.
Reason for that?
That Konami didn't allow us Xbox players to import kits badges etc,I think it's so low,no respect for a big part of the gaming community.
Talk about disrespecting your own klients.

If they release a 17 with decent presentation,option to import kits/badges, at least 20-30 stadiums to use in all game modes,or stadium creator,ll be back.
Until then it's FIFA for me,to bad,cause I've always loved the feel of the game,but somewhere along this journey you have get off.
Konami is so out of touch with what players want,a good gameplay isn't enough anymore,at least not for me.
Take care y'all

Last edited by Ettnollbajen; 11-28-2015 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:11 AM   #14
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Always been a Pes player since Pes 5.
Never bothered about kits,stadiums and presentation when I was on pc.
Always defended the game,all my friends play FIFA,thought they were morons for playing that arcade game.

But since I switched to Xbox 360,started to get annoyed with the lack of stadiums,kills a ML in my opinion.
Having Serie A and B playing on 9 stadiums,kills it for me.

Now that I've moved on to Xbox one (have 15 and 16 on 360) there's no way in he'll I'm buying it for XB1.
Reason for that?
That Konami didn't allow us Xbox players to import kits badges etc,I think it's so low,no respect for a big part of the gaming community.
Talk about disrespecting your own klients.

If they release a 17 with decent presentation,option to import kits/badges, at least 20-30 stadiums to use in all game modes,or stadium creator,ll be back.
Until then it's FIFA for me,to bad,cause I've always loved the feel of the game,but somewhere along this journey you have get off.
Konami is so out of touch with what players want,a good gameplay isn't enough anymore,at least not for me.
Take care y'all
It's not Konami's fault that Xbox one doesn't have image importing, it's Microsoft. Everything else you have a valid point but it's Microsoft's fault their system can't import images.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »