Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2015, 07:44 PM   #17
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Is the loose ball issue still around?
Old 11-27-2015, 08:23 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Is the loose ball issue still around?
Have not seen it yet. The reactions of all players is quite good right now. I feel this is how the game should have came out, and is exactly what was being promoted before the game was released. I feel the gameplay is a lot closer to the demo than the other update(s) were.

I'm surprised tbh, most of the time with these updates there is a new issue that arises - but this time - not one single gameplay issue has shown up. If anything, it's better. Which is highly unfamiliar territory.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:19 AM   #19
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Thanksgiving Day Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
1. The CPU was playing over the top through balls repeatedly and playing a high line, even 50, was going to be perilous. It was also very gimmicky looking, like the one way the CPU could beat me was with crazy / unrealistic looking counter attacks. Conversely, I was noting that even my speedy players were having a hard time separating, even with knock-on dribbling. This is something I think EA get wrong this year. The fastest players in the world, when they are ahead of a slow moving defender (lumbering centerbacks, especially), they should not REQUIRE knock-on dribbling to stay out in front. It's just stupid and it drives me crazy.
YES Thank you! I have a few, but this might be my biggest gripe about this years game, at least at the moment
Old 11-28-2015, 11:31 AM   #20
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah, they got the knock-on dribbling all wrong. If you're a player with high pace and get a run using the knock-on, you should not be caught be a slow friggin' CB. That drives me CRAZY. Honestly, that and not being able to mix and match kit pieces are the only 2 things that I would change about this year's game, at least off the top of my head.
#WeAreND
Old 11-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #21
Pro

Is this still only for PC? Has this affected the XBoxOne yet?

I just purchased FIFA16 via digital download today ... is there a way to know which updates have been (automatically) installed already?

I should probably wait until update 4.0 is released for XBoxOne before I begin any career mode and such ... right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2015, 03:23 AM   #22
Rookie

pntdj's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Have not seen it yet. The reactions of all players is quite good right now. I feel this is how the game should have came out, and is exactly what was being promoted before the game was released. I feel the gameplay is a lot closer to the demo than the other update(s) were.

I'm surprised tbh, most of the time with these updates there is a new issue that arises - but this time - not one single gameplay issue has shown up. If anything, it's better. Which is highly unfamiliar territory.
Your comments on this have me so excited. FIFA 16 has recaptured my excitement for this game, after 15 kind of butchered it. I'm having a lot of fun playing FIFA again. I can't wait to get this on Xbox!!

PS the community sliders are great. I'm always looking at that thread. Keep it up. Really appreciate all the work that goes into making this game better.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:42 PM   #23
Pro

How do I know if I have received whatever the most recent update is?

I purchased FIFA16 via digital download over the weekend (XBoxOne).

I do not want to get started with career mode until I know I am stable.

Yes?
Old 12-01-2015, 01:27 AM   #24
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
How do I know if I have received whatever the most recent update is?

I purchased FIFA16 via digital download over the weekend (XBoxOne).

I do not want to get started with career mode until I know I am stable.

Yes?
The update has not been released yet for consoles but we should see it today or tomorrow. Start your career mode the update will still work

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »