Home

FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2015, 06:27 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Included

FIFA 16 title update #4, which was released for PC users a few days ago, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. Details below.

FIFA Ultimate Team
  • The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
  • Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
  • Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.
Gameplay Improvements
  • Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
  • Improved pass receiver selection.
  • Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 06:46 AM   #2
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

FIFA 16 title update #4, which was released for PC users a few days ago, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. Details below.

FIFA Ultimate Team
  • The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
  • Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
  • Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.
Gameplay Improvements
  • Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
  • Improved pass receiver selection.
  • Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.
How does it play? Does it feel better? reading mixed reviews?
Old 12-01-2015, 09:14 AM   #3
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update #4 Available For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Details Include

Pretty weak patch, but I wasn't really expecting much. I know they won't patch it in, but I really, really hope that they finally give us the ability to mix and match kit parts next year. United has apparently switched to white socks with their home kits and we're stuck with only using black, when we could easily change them to white if they would just handle the selection screen the way Madden does.
#WeAreND
Old 12-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #4
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Pretty weak patch, but I wasn't really expecting much. I know they won't patch it in, but I really, really hope that they finally give us the ability to mix and match kit parts next year. United has apparently switched to white socks with their home kits and we're stuck with only using black, when we could easily change them to white if they would just handle the selection screen the way Madden does.
Several years ago this was addressed by the devs - it's a licensing issue that isn't something that can simply be added. They told us it's something that specifically has to be including in their negotiations.

Considering that mix and match kits is likely something only that could be used offline because of the complexities it would add to multiplayer matchmaking, I'd imagine it's a very low priority for EA. It's a feature I've been wishing for for many years but I'd be shocked to see it added.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:50 AM   #5
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfp
Several years ago this was addressed by the devs - it's a licensing issue that isn't something that can simply be added. They told us it's something that specifically has to be including in their negotiations.

Considering that mix and match kits is likely something only that could be used offline because of the complexities it would add to multiplayer matchmaking, I'd imagine it's a very low priority for EA. It's a feature I've been wishing for for many years but I'd be shocked to see it added.
With the money they make from FUT, they need to pony up and get this added for us. Offline players are people, too.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #6
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Agreed lacking customisation. Plaued few games now defending has definitely improved and through balls are not like rockets
Old 12-01-2015, 11:23 AM   #7
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Meh, I don't mind small patches if they come regularly, and I do feel that those are 3 areas of the gameplay that needed tweaking.

I would kill for them to add the team practice mode back in, but I'm guessing that'll never happen. Sometimes you just wanna dick around, listen to the soundtrack, and practice passing and shooting on the SAME CAMERA that you actually play the game with.

C'mon EA....pretty please?
Old 12-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Intrigued by the possibility of improved pass receiver selection. I play manual passing and there are some utterly horrible auto-switches to the wrong pass receiver. Recently had my target man jump over a ball that he would have easily scored on for an auto-switched winger who had a much harder shot. I also always see terrible switches to offsides players I wasn't close to passing to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »