Home

PES 2016 Data Pack #2 & Game Update 1.04 Available Now

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Data Pack #2 & Game Update 1.04 Available Now within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2015, 03:06 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Re: PES 2016 Data Pack #2 & Game Update 1.04 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbennett54
Yeah, after you pass the start menu. It should ask you if you want to the download the roster update.
Thank you for replying. I never saw the update screen. I guess that's why I asked. I heard the update was out. And most games it will prompt me to update the current game.

Maybe it's not available to me right now?

Thanks
Old 12-03-2015, 03:13 PM   #10

dubcity's Arena

Re: PES 2016 Data Pack #2 & Game Update 1.04 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellaine
Thank you for replying. I never saw the update screen. I guess that's why I asked. I heard the update was out. And most games it will prompt me to update the current game.

Maybe it's not available to me right now?

Thanks

PS4 downloads them automatically. Only way you'll know is if you're on the PS main menu screen and notice the pop-up at the top corner of the screen, or you are on the download screen. Then you have to actually start the game, and go past the PES title screen for it to fully install.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:24 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
PS4 downloads them automatically. Only way you'll know is if you're on the PS main menu screen and notice the pop-up at the top corner of the screen, or you are on the download screen. Then you have to actually start the game, and go past the PES title screen for it to fully install.
Aww I see. I'm on the Xbox one. I always see LIVE updates before entering the top menu but I don't think it's the patch and data pack.

Oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 03:21 AM   #12

dubcity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyShagpile
Got one match in as Arsenal vs Sunderland. I'm glad they fixed the sliding tackle while using super cancel. A big part of my defending involves using super cancel as much a possible to cut out passes. Whilst it was just one match, I was pleasantly surprised to be fouled 4 times. (15 min match) I know nothing was said about foul fixes but hoping for the best.

I'm not seeing an increase in CPU fouls at all. Slider tackle is way OP on both sides. Still seems like you can slide in.from any angle and get the ball first 90% of the time. Same with CPU.

Last edited by dubcity; 12-04-2015 at 03:23 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:35 AM   #13
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Still no face scan for Martial? What are you doing to me Konami???

Side question: What difficulty and settings have you guys had the most realistic scores with? I'm playing Top Player w/ 15 minute games and the scoring is still crazy. Does the game play any closer to a sim on Superstar?

Thanks in advance for any insight.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:12 PM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I'm not seeing an increase in CPU fouls at all. Slider tackle is way OP on both sides. Still seems like you can slide in.from any angle and get the ball first 90% of the time. Same with CPU.
I played a game in ML this morning against Stoke and Shaqiri got sent off for 2 yellows within the first 20 mins. Also, Shawcross nearly broke Diego Costa's leg and he's out for 10 weeks. It happened on literally, the last play of the match so I couldn't go back into replay mode to see what happened.

Probably an outlier though. I'll get some more matches in now that I can play ML.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I played a game in ML this morning against Stoke and Shaqiri got sent off for 2 yellows within the first 20 mins. Also, Shawcross nearly broke Diego Costa's leg and he's out for 10 weeks. It happened on literally, the last play of the match so I couldn't go back into replay mode to see what happened.

Probably an outlier though. I'll get some more matches in now that I can play ML.
Awesome. I have noticed more fouls being called, or so it seems. I have also noticed more swerve and curves on the ball during corners and free kicks. Haven't got a boatload of games in but will be starting a ML in the next few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2015, 10:25 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

I see many changes.. could be placebo.. I see more fouls, better passing and shooting (especially headers) on full manual controls. I see shots going over the bar (rare before the patch), for me the AI is more aggressive, and more difficult to break their defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »