Home

WWE 2K16 Legends Pack Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, December 22

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Legends Pack Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, December 22 within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2015, 12:09 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K16 Legends Pack Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, December 22

There are a couple phenomenal Hogans in the CC this year. Thank you 2K for adding he ability to color different sections of hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2015, 12:14 AM   #10

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101
I'm still waiting for hulk hogan
Good luck on that wait.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:04 AM   #11
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101
I'm still waiting for hulk hogan
I found a great Hogan yesterday that I'm gonna run with. Obviously it sucks not having the real taunts or the 'Real American' theme music, but it's pretty solid and the moveset works. It has the Hulk Rules attire as well, so I'm happy I guess.

I'm stoked to see they're giving us the classic Boss Man rather than (eyeroll) Corporation Boss Man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 09:57 PM   #12
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I found a great Hogan yesterday that I'm gonna run with. Obviously it sucks not having the real taunts or the 'Real American' theme music, but it's pretty solid and the moveset works. It has the Hulk Rules attire as well, so I'm happy I guess.

I'm stoked to see they're giving us the classic Boss Man rather than (eyeroll) Corporation Boss Man.
That's cool, but I wish they would've at least included a Corporation attire, considering how much Attitude Era stuff is in the game. It would be great for an Attitude Era Universe, for sure. (Hopefully, a good version will crop up in the Community Creations fairly quickly.)
Old 12-19-2015, 11:18 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 2

Quick question about the Hall of Fame dlc - when that is released it says there will be:
o Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes+
o Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
o The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
o The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)

So does that mean we'll get those wrestlers listed above to use in our Universe Mode? ANd will that be a younger version of Ric Flair? (b/c I really want a younger Ric Flair)
Old 12-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #14
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Those in the hall of fame pack can be used in universe assuming it's like last years.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:27 PM   #15
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
Quick question about the Hall of Fame dlc - when that is released it says there will be:
o Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes+
o Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
o The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
o The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)

So does that mean we'll get those wrestlers listed above to use in our Universe Mode? ANd will that be a younger version of Ric Flair? (b/c I really want a younger Ric Flair)
There are a few you missed on your list. The full match list is:
  • Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
  • Rikishi vs. The Rock
  • Alundra Blayze vs. Paige
  • Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes
  • Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair
  • The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake)
  • The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)

Aside from Alundra Blayze vs. Paige, all of these matches actually happened:
  • Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts: This Tuesday in Texas (1991)
  • Rikishi vs. The Rock: Survivor Series '00
  • Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes: Clash of The Champions XXVII (1991)
  • Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair: Superbrawl I (1991)
  • The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake): Summerslam '91
  • The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray): Halloween Havoc '96

Since this is specifically a Showcase rather than a generic DLC pack like the Legends pack coming out on Tuesday, I would assume that we'll get new attires/builds for all of the wrestlers involved as well as the arenas listed, which would certainly include a retro Ric Flair, all usable in other modes.

The Alundra Blayze vs. Paige match makes me raise an eyebrow, and I've heard discussion that this was possibly included because they couldn't/wouldn't license Bull Nakano or Luna Vachon and inserted Paige into the match instead. (Similar licensing issues likely kept Owen Hart out of the game as well, given evidence suggesting that he was originally meant for inclusion.) The question is whether this match will take place at an arena where an Alundra Blayze vs. Bull Nakano or Alundra Blayze vs. Luna Vachon match occurred (for example, Summerslam '94) or if it will be dumped into one of the arenas already in the game.

Last edited by spidertour02; 12-19-2015 at 07:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »