Home

Handball '16 Review (PC)

This is a discussion on Handball '16 Review (PC) within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Handball '16 Review (PC)

I always enjoy checking out games that represent under-represented sports, including cricket, lacrosse and rugby. Part of the enjoyment I gain is the challenge of learning a new sport and a new set of rules.

So I was excited to have the opportunity to look at Handball 16, a game based on a sport I know little about that released on most major consoles. Read on to see exactly what Handball 16 is and whether or not the game is worth your time.

Read More - Handball '16 Review (PC)
Platform: PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Like you I'm always up for trying these kind of games, Rugby League3, Don Bradman Cricket etc. some good, some like Handball 16, not so good. You forgot to mention in the review that this game doesn't even have difficulty levels! When was the last time you played a sports game with only one difficulty? The really sad part is this game is actually an improvement over Handball 14, which I also wasted $$ on. Also don't expect much in the way of post release support, the publisher, the people who released Rugby 15, never patch or update their games.
Old 12-24-2015, 01:10 PM   #3
Rookie

I try a little the game. I have yet Handball 14 and I am very happy for the emprovement on the graphic and the gameplay. I am disappointed for the absence of national teams, but i hope in a DLC with them. In Italy, Football is became a game with a good number of followers, thanks to madden. I hope that happens with handball. It is a niche sport in Italy, but is much followed in eastern and northern Europe. I want that happens for many niche sports. There are many very low for the tactics, like field hockey, waterpolo and others. I suggests you to try also Le Tour de France 2016 that become year after year a beautiful game.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:10 PM   #4
Just started!

We want to see it on consoles..
and other sport games(like volleyball)
Old 01-03-2016, 03:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: Handball '16 Review (PC)

Quote:
12-29-2015 09:10 PM
Panathinaikos We want to see it on consoles..
and other sport games(like volleyball)
I have the ps4 version. So I want a volleyball game serious for console. In Japan there is dead or alive extreme beach volleyball, but i want a volleyball game with international teams. Seen handball 16 with only clubs, seen the trend that there will not be rio 2016 for ps4... It's a hope going to death and that's really a pity
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »