Home

Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now - Details & Spreadsheet (12-24-15)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now - Details & Spreadsheet (12-24-15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2015, 03:48 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now - Details & Spreadsheet (12-24-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
But how do you know what Parker of the Dolphins is doing? Do you have a link to drops stats?

Cooper has 70 catches and Parker has 21 catches. What we don't know is how many drops Parker would have given the same opportunity. By the way, Cooper's 92 speed rating with 88 acceleration does not reflect a run like the wind receiver.
Okay then how do we rate anyone we haven't seen on the field? What you're saying is purposefully ignoring the reality that Cooper has dropped a lot of passes.

As far as speed that's pretty standard for a fast player this year. Jamaal Charles has that speed.
Old 12-31-2015, 06:11 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster Update Available Now - Details & Spreadsheet (12-24-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
Okay then how do we rate anyone we haven't seen on the field? What you're saying is purposefully ignoring the reality that Cooper has dropped a lot of passes.

As far as speed that's pretty standard for a fast player this year. Jamaal Charles has that speed.
Thomas of the Broncos has also dropped a number of passes, and he is a superstar development. Show me the link to drop passes statistics. Until then, I'll go by catches, and 70 to 21 is quite a difference.
Old 12-31-2015, 09:59 PM   #19
Rookie

Airfaron23's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone heard if we are getting a roster update this week? Usually it releases on Thursdays around 5pm CT. Didn't know if it's being delayed because of the holidays.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
Old 12-31-2015, 11:53 PM   #20
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

ODB goes down a point and he didn't even play! C'mon man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2016, 01:03 PM   #21
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

So there was a New Years roster update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2016, 05:34 PM   #22
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
So there was a New Years roster update?

No there was no update this week sorta surprised we got one last week due to Christmas.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:37 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Thomas of the Broncos has also dropped a number of passes, and he is a superstar development. Show me the link to drop passes statistics. Until then, I'll go by catches, and 70 to 21 is quite a difference.
I just googled "Amari cooper drops" though if you're such a big fan of him you should be aware of this. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2015/

I don't know anything about development, and going by catches makes no sense - you can catch a bunch of passes and drop a bunch of passes.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:23 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
I just googled "Amari cooper drops" though if you're such a big fan of him you should be aware of this. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2015/

I don't know anything about development, and going by catches makes no sense - you can catch a bunch of passes and drop a bunch of passes.
Using your very own link with drops, Mike Evans has same amount of receptions but more drops than Cooper. Evans has 87 for catching and Cooper has 80.

By the way, I am not a Raider fan or even a fan of Cooper. I am for catching justice! Thomas of the Broncos also has more drops than Cooper. Both Thomas and Evans are superstar development, Cooper is Quick.

Cooper is 92 speed and 88 acceleration, so the comparison between him and Jamal Charles is not equal--Charles has 92 for acceleration There are many WR's with rated higher speed than Cooper. Cooper's speed and acceleration does not reflect a run like the wind receiver.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »