Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-06-2016, 02:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone think the other mystery fighter could be Cyborg? Looking forward to this game
Old 01-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Pre-Order Details and Bonuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofocker
Anyone think the other mystery fighter could be Cyborg? Looking forward to this game
Well, she IS technically under UFC contract.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9
I really need to start practicing again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofocker
Unless they're using a genetic outline (which they haven't in the past) it's a male fighter.
Old 01-07-2016, 04:34 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
I remember when I started to watch MMA and all I heard was Bas Rutten this and Bas Rutten that will a sprinkling of Shamrock and a whole lotta Gracie.

Also, my guess for the mystery fighter will be Ray Sefo... Would love to recreate the brutal Hunt/Sefo matchup.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Business-wise I think their best option is Mike Tyson as the mystery fighter. He's a big fan of MMA and has that crossover appeal that game developers like to get for their games. EA already has a history of using his image for the FN series so there is a business relationship already in place.

As popular as Bas and Sakuraba are to MMA fans, I think the main draw that EA will feature in their commercials is going to be a Mike Tyson preorder bonus.

A dark horse is Arnold but WWE 2k already went there.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:31 PM   #15
Pro

If its Mike I am pretty much using him and going straight to KO mode for a fight night fix. Honestly though Fight Night's stand up was so much better then UFC. I didn't understand why they didn't use more of that series gameplay especially with the upperbody movement by holding LT/L2. The sway was ripped from THQ's UFC and was not nearly as well done as it is very unresponsive and delayed. There are so many other flaws with the stand up in that game I am just hoping for a big improvement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
If its Mike I am pretty much using him and going straight to KO mode for a fight night fix. Honestly though Fight Night's stand up was so much better then UFC. I didn't understand why they didn't use more of that series gameplay especially with the upperbody movement by holding LT/L2. The sway was ripped from THQ's UFC and was not nearly as well done as it is very unresponsive and delayed. There are so many other flaws with the stand up in that game I am just hoping for a big improvement.
This is in UFC 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »