Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Interview with Brian Hayes - Career Mode, Ultimate Team & More

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Interview with Brian Hayes - Career Mode, Ultimate Team & More within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #9
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Interview with Brian Hayes - Career Mode, Ultimate Team & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Is this true if I use a guy like Conor or anyone else already on the roster?
I think so. I think its similar to Fight Night where if you used a roster fighter, you were using him at the start of his career.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:16 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Interview with Brian Hayes - Career Mode, Ultimate Team & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I think so. I think its similar to Fight Night where if you used a roster fighter, you were using him at the start of his career.
Never was into fight night so I wouldn't know about that. And that's fine I can live with that.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #11
Banned

BDrizz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Interview w/ Brian Hayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
"UFC Ultimate Team is another entirely new experience for UFC gamers. Obviously, fighting is a 1-v-1 sport, so we’re not talking about some crazy team-based fighting mode. It’s a mode that lets you create up to 5 fighters, which would constitute your team (in MMA terms, think of it like Urijah Faber’s Team Alpha Male, or Jose Aldo and Team Nova Uniao). Then, each one of those fighters can fight to earn in-game coins that you use to purchase packs of upgrade items that can improve each fighter. There is a lot more customization of the individual athletes in UFC Ultimate Team compared to the UT modes you may be used to in FIFA, Madden or NHL."

Pretty much exactly how I hoped it would work. Seems similar to DD from MLB The Show, which is my favorite incarnation of "fantasy team" online play to date.
This sounds so badass. So I can create 5 CAFs, train each of them, fight with each of them, and earn camp points to make my overall camp better similar to DD in The Show!?!? Hell yes. Sign me up. This feature turns this game from a sale buy to a day one buy. I can't wait now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2016, 03:48 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDrizz
This sounds so badass. So I can create 5 CAFs, train each of them, fight with each of them, and earn camp points to make my overall camp better similar to DD in The Show!?!? Hell yes. Sign me up. This feature turns this game from a sale buy to a day one buy. I can't wait now.
That's what it sounds like, which is great. I don't know if they've confirmed that you make CAFs for it but I don't see how else they'd make it work.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:38 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
That's what it sounds like, which is great. I don't know if they've confirmed that you make CAFs for it but I don't see how else they'd make it work.
Its been confirmed. You make CAFs and there are 5 of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »