Home

NBA 2K Joins the Competitive Gaming Landscape with NBA 2K16 Road to the Finals

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Joins the Competitive Gaming Landscape with NBA 2K16 Road to the Finals within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2016, 05:24 PM   #17
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K Joins the Competitive Gaming Landscape with NBA 2K16 Road to the Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Is that your crew Jrocc? Can you please explain how that happened? Was anyone streaming?

I'd love to see some video of that. That looks absolutely crazy.

Noooo. This isn't me. I didn't even participate because I knew this "boosting" would be going on and I wouldn't have a chance unless my team was doing something similar.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 02-01-2016, 05:34 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K Joins the Competitive Gaming Landscape with NBA 2K16 Road to the Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Is that your crew Jrocc? Can you please explain how that happened? Was anyone streaming?

I'd love to see some video of that. That looks absolutely crazy.
I saw that same boxscore picture on twitter. Somebody posted it in response to one of the official 2K's accounts tweets about Road to the Finals.

It definitely looks suspicious, but you can't really prove anything without seeing live gameplay or looking at the play-by-play breakdown from the post-game menus.

I have no doubt though that people are trying to get the matchmaking to find a game with one their friends so they can collect an easy win. It's possible if the two team captains are geographically close and hit the "search for match" prompt at the same time.

Last edited by jyoung; 02-01-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

i love the implication of this being that they know they've lost control of their game on the PC. I'd love to see the top PC Pro-AM team up against the xbox/ps4 teams, because it'd be a slaughter thanks to the ever present CE
Old 02-01-2016, 06:38 PM   #20
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by derlaid
i love the implication of this being that they know they've lost control of their game on the PC. I'd love to see the top PC Pro-AM team up against the xbox/ps4 teams, because it'd be a slaughter thanks to the ever present CE
The top ps4 n xbox pro am teams would kill the PC teams simply because of dribble moves. If u good with it, a PC player has no chance on his keyboard
Old 02-01-2016, 06:51 PM   #21
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
The top ps4 n xbox pro am teams would kill the PC teams simply because of dribble moves. If u good with it, a PC player has no chance on his keyboard
Are PC players even using the keyboard? I would imagine that they are all using a controller.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 08:56 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
"Simulation basketball"

Lmao...

Lol yeah I wanted to bolden that word but I didn't know how

Sent from my iPhone with minimal cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:00 PM   #23
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
lol, pc isnt some backward *** platform, they can use ps4 and xbox controllers too.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:01 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam31yearsold
Allowing teams to have all white courts with no lines and calling yourself 'eSports' and 'simulation' is laughable.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
yeah at the very least they should have standardized things like this. Just poor planning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »