Home

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Available Now on Steam, Coming to PS4 & Xbox on March 15

This is a discussion on Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Available Now on Steam, Coming to PS4 & Xbox on March 15 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2016, 05:46 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Available Now on Steam, Coming to PS4 & Xbox on March 15

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is available now on PC for $59.99, check out the trailer here. The game is scheduled to arrive for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users on March 15.

This is the first game to be released through Square Enix and Milestone's publishing partnership for North American and Latin America.

Quote:
With the expertise of nine-time world champion Sébastien Loeb, Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO is a highly realistic racing simulator that features more than 180 miles of faithfully reproduced tracks, including the exclusive Pike Peak International Hill Climb, across eight different Rallies, five Rallycross circuits and 64 special stages. Players can select over 58 cars from 16 different manufacturers, spanning six decades of engineering, and allowing rally racers an opportunity to customize and create the perfect match of aesthetics and racing performance.

Other key features for Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO include:
  • Several game modes for rally enthusiasts, including Quick Race, Career, Sébastien Loeb Experience, Online Multiplayer and more.
  • Intense weather and light conditions that put players' driving skills to the test.
  • Realistic physics and sound design developed with Sébastien Loeb to react differently depending on each in-game object.
  • Compatibility with a number of driving game peripherals, including steering wheels, pedals and more.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 02:59 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 33
This game has released in the UK. Just picked it up on Xbox One....And what can I say.

Simply...DO NOT BUY!!!

I am gobsmacked at how woeful this game is. The visuals are dated although that comes as standard for a Milestone racing game. What is absolutely ridiculous is the handling. It's seriously comical. Your car slips & slides about the track like it's on an Ice Rink irrespective of the road surface/conditions you're driving in. The sound that accompanies this is equally bad.
Yes there's a solid selection of cars but as with Ride (Milestones recent 2 wheel racer) the effort required to unlock these cars is immense, made even more so by the unpleasurable experience of playing this game. There are a decent number of courses but again they look poor although not as bad as the laughable car models.
There are the usual plethora of game modes you would come to expect but honestly I couldn't stick with this game long enough to explore them in any great detail. I love rallying games & have been playing WRC 5 which isn't anything great but is at least a playable game. Seriously this is more Mario Kart than Rally Simulation!
Old 02-02-2016, 07:09 PM   #3
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
COULDNT disagree more

I play on PC.

60FPS WONDERFUL REALISTIC textures and lighting compared to Dirt Rally(without mods)

The racing is punishing but realistic . it a DIFFERENT way to play.

I will agree the unlock system is RUBBISH

But after that the career mode with Leob speaking is so appealing and insightful...

8/10

Again I play on PC

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »