Home

Courts from the Drew League, Goodman League & Dyckman Featured in NBA Live 17

This is a discussion on Courts from the Drew League, Goodman League & Dyckman Featured in NBA Live 17 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2016, 02:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Courts from the Drew League, Goodman League & Dyckman Featured in NBA Live 17

If they don't allow the Pro Am courts (and casual clothing) to regular Tip-Off/Quick games again then they are clueless and simply adding to the list of easy fixes and features to improve their game.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:46 AM   #10
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: EA Sports to have the “Barry Farms Coliseum” featured on NBA Live 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
My worry is as usual, meshing it all together for release always ends up causing things to be left out due to Coding issues.

I hope you are right buddy but as we have talked so many times, it seems LIVE is trying to gain back Users with MORE Gimics and I just dont see it working. Hoping to be proved wrong with Live 17 release.
If there isn't customization with the game, and a lot of it, I'll officially be done. If franchise isn't vastly improved, I'll be done.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:16 AM   #11
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Courts from the Drew League, Goodman League & Dyckman Featured in NBA Live 17

I know I said this about '16, but there's NO WAY they don't have customization in Live '17......right? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 10:46 AM   #12
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I know I said this about '16, but there's NO WAY they don't have customization in Live '17......right? lol
Like I said, if they don't, I quit, permanently lol.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:05 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justonepost
If they don't allow the Pro Am courts (and casual clothing) to regular Tip-Off/Quick games again then they are clueless and simply adding to the list of easy fixes and features to improve their game.
This would be one of those things that would make me consider buying the game this year. Sometimes I just want to run a solo or local multiplayer game and it would be great if we could use these courts offline.

I would actually prefer something similar to Blacktop, we choose 1v1 - 5v5 and select our team. This could also make use of legends outside of LUT.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:22 PM   #14
Rookie

I'm hoping this year's slogan for EA and the NBA Live franchise is "All or nothing" meaning they bring everything they have with this years edition of the franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »