Home

NBA Live 16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-3-16)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-3-16) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2016, 10:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is a joke ....NBA Live Devs clearly doesn't take their game seriously...... rating are Off ,Player Accessories are off , Team Colors are Off , players missing , Face scans are off , What's sad is that game Is not bad just lacking little details and authencity.....If they put in Effort and pay attention to little minor details this game would be really good if not great ....They should of just gave us the ability to share rosters and edit them ourselves and none of this would happen now I have to wait til next Friday for Joe Johnson to be on Miami Heat
Old 03-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (3-3-16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
This is a joke ....NBA Live Devs clearly doesn't take their game seriously...... rating are Off ,Player Accessories are off , Team Colors are Off , players missing , Face scans are off , What's sad is that game Is not bad just lacking little details and authencity.....If they put in Effort and pay attention to little minor details this game would be really good if not great ....They should of just gave us the ability to share rosters and edit them ourselves and none of this would happen now I have to wait til next Friday for Joe Johnson to be on Miami Heat

I think what you mean to say is that this game lacks consistency. It's all over the place. From really great to what the heck were they thinking, and why is this not fixed or in the game. It's mostly really good, I'd say 75-80% really good. I have to agree about the details though, which is frustrating but that's something that can be corrected if people voice it directly to the devs.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:30 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisportsfan23
I think what you mean to say is that this game lacks consistency. It's all over the place. From really great to what the heck were they thinking, and why is this not fixed or in the game. It's mostly really good, I'd say 75-80% really good. I have to agree about the details though, which is frustrating but that's something that can be corrected if people voice it directly to the devs.

That's all we can do. Thankfully the roster person checks the accessory thread and uses my updates. I made a thread about weird speed ratings and she fixed them. So I guess we just need actual devs to check boards for things like glitches and gameplay problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 04:29 AM   #12
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
One thing that drives me nuts is if you play rising star and go to edit player and scroll through the shoes they absolutely nail the team color combinations on all the shoes. For some reason all my teammates though have goofy weird looking combinations. It defeats the purpose of the player wearing the right shoes if the color ways are all jacked up and it makes me want the ability to edit players even more.

Also completely unrelated and meaningless but I was playing the heat today and saw number 44 kaminsky for the first time. Thought I accidentally put a cheat code and switched to NBA jam big head mode. That dudes head is ginormous. I Googled him and seriously his melon is out of control.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:26 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 46

Poor-zingis.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:55 AM   #14
Rookie

Well I gave them the benefit of the doubt but a week on and we still haven't had another roster update.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:26 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justonepost
Well I gave them the benefit of the doubt but a week on and we still haven't had another roster update.
Roster updates usually happens every Thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 06:48 AM   #16
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

My cousin who is a big Live fan, and also a big Heat fan was venting about this last night....can't say I blame him...

Iso Joe has been starting for the Heat since Feb 28th. Up until today, assuming there's an update, he's nowhere to be found and Bosh is still the 6th man off the bench..

Gotta do better with this stuff

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »