Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Community Impressions

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Community Impressions within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Ships Today, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
Is there a way i can tell what fighting style the fighter i pick uses? Like he or she a boxer, kickboxer, wrestler and so and so. I looked on the toggle stats and it doesn't say. Or is it some where else and i'm missing it?
I don't think they distinguish it anymore and just labels everybody as a MMA fighter. You can look at their ratings though and kind of tell what they are good at and not good at.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Rumble Johnson is a beast. He does Rumble things lol
Old 03-15-2016, 03:46 PM   #11
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I don't think they distinguish it anymore and just labels everybody as a MMA fighter. You can look at their ratings though and kind of tell what they are good at and not good at.
yeah but, suppose the fighter im looking at has high stand up, with ok ground and ok clinch, so i'm guessing their are a boxer or kickboxer? when i pick that fighter i like to fight with their strenghs, kickboxer im gonna use my kicks more , boxer gonna use my fists more and so on. with so many fighters to choose from, i know the big name guys fighting styles but the lesser known guys i have no idea. On the ufc 2 website it shows all the fighters fighting styles, today i was playing with a few guys who's fighting style was free style wrestling and i didn't know so i wasn't using them at their full strengh. Nothing major just wish they would show it . I do like the game. Don't like having to go the website to see the fighting styles for guys i don't know. Maybe the devs could add it in a patch?

Quote From one of EA Sports Game Changers
( None of us have the power to control when EA Sports will implement/fix/address things in their games after we suggest them)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 03:51 PM   #12
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
yeah but, suppose the fighter im looking at has high stand up, with ok ground and ok clinch, so i'm guessing their are a boxer or kickboxer? when i pick that fighter i like to fight with their strenghs, kickboxer im gonna use my kicks more , boxer gonna use my fists more and so on. with so many fighters to choose from, i know the big name guys fighting styles but the lesser known guys i have no idea. On the ufc 2 website it shows all the fighters fighting styles, today i was playing with a few guys who's fighting style was free style wrestling and i didn't know so i wasn't using them at their full strengh. Nothing major just wish they would show it . I do like the game. Don't like having to go the website to see the fighting styles for guys i don't know. Maybe the devs could add it in a patch?
That would be helpful considering how huge the roster is. I am shocked they didn't make a strategy guide for this game.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:14 PM   #13
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
That would be helpful considering how huge the roster is. I am shocked they didn't make a strategy guide for this game.
If they made one i would buy it . I'm enjoying the game tho. Are you gonna post any game play with you against the cpu or more cpu vs cpu game play?

( None of us have the power to control when EA Sports will implement/fix/address things in their games after we suggest them)
Old 03-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #14
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

If you haven't used Mike Tyson yet, do yourself a favor and come out of the gates swinging. His knockouts are absolutely brutal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2016, 05:56 PM   #15
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

OVR: 0

Love it so much I bought the XB1 version as well on digital. I don't plan on selling either, so both are digital copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 06:16 PM   #16
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

I was Joe Duffy playing against Jim Miller and boy did Miller take me to school with his take downs and ground work he owned me on the ground, he was real good at blocking my transitions. We went the distance and i lost unanimous decision 39 -36.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »