Home

NBA 2K16 Legends Roster Available Now For PS4 (Created By Brian Mazique)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Legends Roster Available Now For PS4 (Created By Brian Mazique) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Legends Roster Available Now For PS4 (Created By Brian Mazique)

Hi! Great Job Man! this is amazing stuff, finaly we have all players with no limits

Im playing online My League(draft) with My friends and i saw problem with lags/servers in 6 of 8 times. the game is broken after 3rd quater, and frozen Error: 7d1cdfe7.

Please can You help me?
Old 04-05-2016, 04:12 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Maybe I missed it, just looked at the youtube video... But eh.

Detroit Pistons don't have Bill Laimbeer on the roster? .... There is no chance in hell, that an all-time Detroit Pistons roster is minus this guy.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

He's in the FA pool. Blame 2K, they only rated him a 76 and with his low-level athleticism, hard to justify a re-rate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 05:55 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchiseplay
He's in the FA pool. Blame 2K, they only rated him a 76 and with his low-level athleticism, hard to justify a re-rate
Laimbeer, Mazique is also a Bulls fan, so... haha!

While I also have roots in Chicago (Hyde Park y'all), I too thought it odd that Laimbeer is not on the Pistons. But it's all good; you can always save Mazique's great roster offline and move Laimbeer from free agency onto Pistons.

I'll look at Laimbeer's stats in 2K16 tonight. While he wasn't all that explosively athletic, he was strong and clever. I'd think his off/def awareness ratings ought to be really high, as well as physical attributes not linked to speed or quickness. He ought to be rated overall in the low 80s with brickwall, enforcer, rebounding and mind game badges.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77

Last edited by PopcornJones77; 04-05-2016 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:07 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornJones77
Laimbeer, Mazique is also a Bulls fan, so... haha!

While I also have roots in Chicago Hyde Park), I too though it odd that Laimbeer is not on the Pistons. But you can also save Mazique's great roster offline and move Laimbeer from free agency onto Pistons.

I'll look at Laimbeer's stats in 2K16 tonight. While he wasn't all that explosively athletic, he was strong and clever. I'd think his off/def awareness ratings ought to be really high, as well as physical attributes not linked to speed or quickness. He ought to be rated overall in the low 80s with brickwall, enforcer, rebounding and mind game badges.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Breakstarter too
Old 04-05-2016, 11:23 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchiseplay
Breakstarter too
Mazique: So Laimbeer (assuming you didn't change his default ratings and badges in 2K16) doesn't have the breakstarter badge. He's got silver bruiser and brickwall, gold in all three rebounding badges. I'm surprised he has no defensive badges; I'd at least give him post lockdown defender.

Laimbeer's overall is 78. Even if you tweak some of his IQ ratings and maybe a few physical and/or defensive ratings, he'll still be in the 79-to-very low 80s range overall.

Adding or subtracting a player from a roster is the designer's choice, so I respect your decision to keep Laimbeer off the Pistons. It's easy for anyone to download your roster and add Laimbeer the free agent to the Pistons as a bench or reserve player. (My choice would be to add Laimbeer just because of his well-known leadership role with Isiah Thomas on the Pistons championship teams.)

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 04-06-2016, 02:50 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Nice comments all around on the Laimbeer front.

In importance Laimbeer is one of the all-time Pistons players. And stats wise he is in top 10 in nearly every category/top 5 in quite a few, and top rebounder. How high he jumped, or how fast he sprinted be damned.

As far as his stats, and athleticism ect ect. and getting his overall rating up to where it probably should be. All it takes is upping his Offensive rebound rating a few tics (Its too low from the default NBA2k team) and bring up his awareness a few tics (he is already appropriately rated there). in 1989 Laimbeer was probably a 83-85 rated player.

If this roster was to add the players best season, well then Laimbeer must be on that team and his ratings would have to simply be changed. Laimbeer's best seasons were better than many of the players already on the roster.

And I also have little doubt that the person who made the roster is a Bulls fan...
Hate him or not, his place as the valuable player he was to his team is indisputable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #16
Pro

If it doesn't have 99 Scal it's not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »