Home

MLB The Show 16 Server Update #2 Arrives Early in the Morning, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Server Update #2 Arrives Early in the Morning, Details Included within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #17
Rookie

DylPickle23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Server Update #2 Arrives Early in the Morning, Details Included

Decided to time how long it takes from the time I hit start until the time I am able to load into DD.uploadfromtaptalk1459987696372.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2016, 08:53 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: MLB The Show 16 Server Update #2 Arrives Early in the Morning, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylPickle23
Decided to time how long it takes from the time I hit start until the time I am able to load into DD.Attachment 118828

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
lol I thought about doing that earlier, sounds about right. I feel for them (the devs) though, with Conquest, Battle Royale, the Captain Stores, and all the different Missions and stuff the servers have a lot more to process this year than past years.

It is frustrating, but at least when it works, it works. These people care, it'll get better sooner than later.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2016, 09:46 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktheproblem
lol I thought about doing that earlier, sounds about right. I feel for them (the devs) though, with Conquest, Battle Royale, the Captain Stores, and all the different Missions and stuff the servers have a lot more to process this year than past years.

It is frustrating, but at least when it works, it works. These people care, it'll get better sooner than later.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
Not an exuse at all. They have been making this game for years and should know they need more servers and better stability. I love this game and dev team but whoever pis pin charge of servers should have been fired years ago.
This pis literally the only game ive ever played with servers issues this bad.
Madden has way more packed in MUT and more players never a server issue.
Shooters never have a serve issue. Hell 2k who has bad servers still are yeats ahead of SCEA it is completely unacceptable that a week in to release the game is literally unplayable from 6pm to midnight eastern. (Games literally wont count if you can even get to them)
There is no excuse for this other then they are either to cheap to get more and better servers or the people in charge of it have no clue what they are doing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2016, 10:00 PM   #20
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Not an exuse at all. They have been making this game for years and should know they need more servers and better stability. I love this game and dev team but whoever pis pin charge of servers should have been fired years ago.
This pis literally the only game ive ever played with servers issues this bad.
Madden has way more packed in MUT and more players never a server issue.
Shooters never have a serve issue. Hell 2k who has bad servers still are yeats ahead of SCEA it is completely unacceptable that a week in to release the game is literally unplayable from 6pm to midnight eastern. (Games literally wont count if you can even get to them)
There is no excuse for this other then they are either to cheap to get more and better servers or the people in charge of it have no clue what they are doing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Careful, i've seen others get banned for voicing this grievance.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:51 PM   #21
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

It just literally took me almost 2 mins to get into the game and I'm just playing Offline franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 10:55 PM   #22
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

I switched over to watching MLB.tv this evening, trying to get anything done in The Show is just beyond frustrating at the moment.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #23
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
Careful, i've seen others get banned for voicing this grievance.
Shenanigans.

10 char.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:03 PM   #24
Pro

dynastynation's Arena

I spent 30 minutes opening 20 card packs earlier. Fortunately I was watching MLB.tv so it was not a huge waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »