Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 08:27 AM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

I'm aiming for early next week. A lot of guys let their hope take over for rationale.

80% done, and that's if they work on these over the weekend. If not.. mid next week.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 08:47 AM   #10
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

I'm assuming with the Q&A tonight the rosters will be released sometime today?
Old 04-15-2016, 09:01 AM   #11
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I'm aiming for early next week. A lot of guys let their hope take over for rationale.

80% done, and that's if they work on these over the weekend. If not.. mid next week.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That was 2 day ago, I'm sure they're a little further but I agree I wouldn't count on it this weekend, the best way is to always look at worst case

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
I'm assuming with the Q&A tonight the rosters will be released sometime today?
He already said on Twitter they won't be before the Q&A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 09:05 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

I really hope it comes out this weekend. I have done a couple of "test" franchises to get my settings right and now I am ready to rock and roll with a real one.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:14 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wouldnt it make more sense to have a Q&A after something is released... Kind of missing the point... We dont even know anything about these rosters pretty sure the only Q people have at this point is the one that will get us banned.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:17 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 27

Twitter is going to break.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 09:22 AM   #15
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy2390
Wouldnt it make more sense to have a Q&A after something is released... Kind of missing the point... We dont even know anything about these rosters pretty sure the only Q people have at this point is the one that will get us banned.
If I had to guess its gonna be to ask about specific players and their ratings. Things to that nature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Forgive me... But from an outside simple perspective wouldnt it make sense to save the questions and the small things for later and give these OSFM developers all the time to work on the rosters to get them in our hands? Seems like running around doing interviews and playing grab a$$ with one another is only going to delay this release further...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »