Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 09:27 AM   #17
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy2390
Forgive me... But from an outside simple perspective wouldnt it make sense to save the questions and the small things for later and give these OSFM developers all the time to work on the rosters to get them in our hands? Seems like running around doing interviews and playing grab a$$ with one another is only going to delay this release further...
It's one guy. And it's not like he is doing every single thing.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:31 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Just saying one guy out of 3 is kind of a big deal... Def delays the process, can we save the promo for after the release? We have all been waiting very anxiously for these to be able to get the most of our $65 purchase. You would think twitter promo would come second. Welp thats the world we live in now..
Old 04-15-2016, 09:36 AM   #19
Rookie

JWDixon120's Arena

Is the braves farm system dominant like in real life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 09:37 AM   #20
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Just saying one guy out of 3 is kind of a big deal... Def delays the process, can we save the promo for after the release? We have all been waiting very anxiously for these to be able to get the most of our $65 purchase. You would think twitter promo would come second. Welp thats the world we live in now..
What makes you think it's only 3? There are plenty of people who help with each team. Him doing this won't change the release timing at all.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:37 AM   #21
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Seems like some people actually believe that the team should be spending every waking hour of every day working on a video game baseball roster. Wow. I want the roster too, but GEEZ. Lol!
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 09:42 AM   #22
Rookie

Not every walking hour but a friday night seems like it could maybe be a good time to pound out whatever remaining work is left seeing as how most people get to stay up a little late and sleep in on Saturdays. But no a Twitter interview is def a must, we need to get the site some more exposure before the masterpiece is released.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:42 AM   #23
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Forgive me... But from an outside simple perspective wouldnt it make sense to save the questions and the small things for later and give these OSFM developers all the time to work on the rosters to get them in our hands? Seems like running around doing interviews and playing grab a$$ with one another is only going to delay this release further...

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-15-2016, 09:47 AM   #24
Rookie

March 29- game release

he said the process was speeding up as they went

April 12- game is at 80% completion

14 days to get 80% done

5.7%/day

If its now april 15 at roughly 6%/day it would be at 98% complete. it being done this weekend wouldn't surprise me but they are also going to go through the rosters again when they're done to make sure they got everything correct and make any roster moves that happen that day.

Thanks everyone for your hardwork!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »