Home

Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2016, 08:29 AM   #17
Dead Solid Perfect

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET

I sure didn't mean to imply anyone in this thread had posted anger at OSFM for doing a stream an hour early before release. I hope it didn't come off that way. I was only really going down the trail Jr. establshed with it seeming that OS was more about grabbing attention, over the community. But from what I've seen over the last couple years, you know the bad apples are out & about this time of year

Syracuse #44
Old 04-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #18
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I sure didn't mean to imply anyone in this thread had posted anger at OSFM for doing a stream an hour early before release. I hope it didn't come off that way. I was only really going down the trail Jr. establshed with it seeming that OS was more about grabbing attention, over the community. But from what I've seen over the last couple years, you know the bad apples are out & about this time of year
I see lol. I just wanted to make sure I was clear in my point. Hopefully the stream goes well and at 6 the pitchforks are put away and the flames extinguished!
Old 04-17-2016, 08:50 AM   #19
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Well....do you think I, Ridin' or Willard finish up the last player and hit...upload?
Mill is using the 99.3 completed version in his stream.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-17-2016, 08:55 AM   #20
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

I have one issue with what some of you are alluding to:

How many of you making mention of this as an "event" have 'Come watch my Twitch' in your signatures, or 'Come follow my dynasty thread'?

The hour I will have the roster will be last minute testing for the OSFM team. The 6 PM time was set BEFORE anyone knew this stream would exist.

Also - OS isn't operating any differently. It's about the OS community giving great feedback and having fun, and if you've watched any of the streams I've done on the channel that is EXACTLY what is happening.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH OS, DON'T BE SOUR. CLAP YOUR HANDS, AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR!!!

IT'S A OSFM DAY, YES IT IS!

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 04-17-2016, 08:57 AM   #21
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 08:57 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium

How many of you making mention of this as an "event" have 'Come watch my Twitch' in your signatures, or 'Come follow my dynasty thread'?

The hour I will have the roster will be last minute testing for the OSFM team. The 6 PM time was set BEFORE anyone knew this stream would exist.

Also - OS isn't operating any differently. It's about the OS community giving great feedback and having fun, and if you've watched any of the streams I've done on the channel that is EXACTLY what is happening.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH OS, DON'T BE SOUR. CLAP YOUR HANDS, AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR!!!

So in other words people should stop being booty? lol.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:08 AM   #23
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium

I saw the New Day reference, liked it, and stopped reading. That's alright in my book

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 09:09 AM   #24
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Bryce Harper mad at O.S. right now.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »