Home

Madden NFL 16 MUT Salary Cap Ranked Beta Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 MUT Salary Cap Ranked Beta Available Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2016, 11:06 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 16 MUT Salary Cap Ranked Beta Available Now

EA Sports has released another update for Madden NFL 16, introducing a brand new mode to Madden Ultimate Team - Salary Cap Ranked Beta, check out the video here. It's slowly rolling out to everyone now. Make sure you download it and post your thoughts.

Quote:
Salary Cap Ranked Beta is not just a new game mode, it’s a fundamental change that is felt throughout the entire Madden Ultimate Team experience by assigning a Cap Value to every player and redefining how to assemble a lineup. This is being referred to as a “Beta” because of the size of the feature and the timing of when we're releasing it. When we ran the Madden Challenge on Draft Champions Ranked, we heard your voices. It was clear that there was a major appetite to support competitive games in the Madden Ultimate Team structure. We asked our Continuous Development Team if we could develop Salary Cap Ranked in time to release it during the Madden NFL 16 cycle. The answer was a resounding “yes, we can.” The word “Beta” certainly does not reflect the quality of the feature. However we are anxious to hear what you think and what kind of improvements you would like to see in the future.

Before we go any further, I do want to make it clear that the traditional way of playing MUT has not changed or been excluded. You can still play with the full lineups that you are accustomed to in Solo Challenges and Seasons H2H play. Salary Cap Ranked Beta is simply a new test of mastery as you’ll need to be equally as skilled with building your lineup as you are with playing with them on the field.

Read more about the Madden Ultimate Team - Salary Cap Ranked Beta here.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 11:07 AM   #2
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 MUT Salary Cap Ranked Beta Available Now

Awesome !!!! Can't wait to try it out..
Old 04-26-2016, 11:22 AM   #3
Banned

I'm moving today, so I'm not sure when I will be able to get to this, but I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2016, 02:04 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

Umm...is anyone having issues now with false starts? I downloaded the update, and now every time the CPU does a fake snap, the entire OL jumps and gets a false start. I thought it was an odd glitch, so I quit and started the game up again, and it's still happening. Happens every single time the CPU QB does a false snap. I saw the CPU get 8 false starts in a row. Didn't happen this morning before the update was downloaded on two games I played. If this is true, then the game is unplayable until they fix it. Will keep testing it.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:59 PM   #5
EA Sports Community Manager

EASPORTS_AJ's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Umm...is anyone having issues now with false starts? I downloaded the update, and now every time the CPU does a fake snap, the entire OL jumps and gets a false start. I thought it was an odd glitch, so I quit and started the game up again, and it's still happening. Happens every single time the CPU QB does a false snap. I saw the CPU get 8 false starts in a row. Didn't happen this morning before the update was downloaded on two games I played. If this is true, then the game is unplayable until they fix it. Will keep testing it.
Hey picker, we are looking into this. Please let me know if you or anyone else continues to see this.

Thank you for the feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 04:03 PM   #6
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
Hey picker, we are looking into this. Please let me know if you or anyone else continues to see this.

Yes I second the excessive false starts also....What helped me; I moved false start penalty to 49 it's a bit better...
Old 04-26-2016, 04:57 PM   #7
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:

Also experiencing many false starts..
Old 04-26-2016, 05:09 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:

Hi, thank you for your response. Yes, it's still happening. I uninstalled/reinstalled the game and tried new franchises (in case it was a corrupt save-game file), and nothing has changed. Still getting false starts with every fake snap. This is all with offline CFM and with having the False Start slider at 60. I'm going to test moving False Start to 50 and trying online CFM also to see if it's happening there, as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »