Home

The Bulls Aren't Looking to Trade Butler...Yet

This is a discussion on The Bulls Aren't Looking to Trade Butler...Yet within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
The Bulls Aren't Looking to Trade Butler...Yet

Jimmy Butler has certainly arrived as one of the best two-way players in the NBA -- but there have been a lot of reports of problems in the locker room with Butler in Chicago.

This trouble has even prompted various rumors that Butler could end up traded away in some sort of a blockbuster deal -- but it seems that Chicago isn't quite interested in dealing Butler.

Instead it looks like they are sending Butler to represent the franchise at the NBA Draft Lottery:

Quote:
"In a sign of commitment not present at management's season-ending postmortem, the Bulls have asked their two-time All-Star to represent the franchise on the dais at the May 17 NBA draft lottery, sources said.

Sending Butler to New York as the public face of the franchise seemingly would make any deal even more of a non-starter."

At a post-season presser, Bulls GM Gar Forman did say "we have to explore all options" when he was directly asked about Butler being the face of the franchise moving forward.

What do you think? Is there a trade that would even make sense for the Bulls to get rid of Butler?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 03:20 PM   #2
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Bulls Aren't Looking to Trade Butler...Yet

Bradley of Crowder with the nets top pick this year and Dallas pick for Butler
Old 05-11-2016, 03:25 PM   #3
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Bradley or Crowder with the nets top pick this year and Dallas pick for Butler
I was just about to add this. Also throw in the Celtics two first round picks and trade Snell along with Butler. Bradley, Crowder, Zeller, Celtics two first round picks, Nets protected top pick, and Dallas pick should be enough.

Last edited by KwiLL23; 05-11-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:29 PM   #4
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
I was just about to add this. Also throw in the Celtics two first round picks and trade Snell along with Butler. Bradley, Crowder, Zeller, Celtics two first round picks, Nets protected top pick, and Dallas pick should be enough.
It's not. Thanks for the offer though.

On topic, I don't care what management says, I think Bulls fans have seen the last of Buckets in a Bulls uniform. I'm pretty sure they're going to end up moving him this summer. Sucks.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 05-11-2016, 03:32 PM   #5
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

I wouldn't trade Butler, they aren't going to get back equal value for him.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 05:48 PM   #6
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:

That's way too much for Boston to give up
Old 05-11-2016, 05:56 PM   #7
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
That's way too much for Boston to give up
Not really, a third team could get involved. Wishful thinking though. During deadline they only offered reserves, draft picks, and wouldn't include Crowder in any deal. How do you think a trade with LA or Orlando would pan out?
Old 05-11-2016, 06:40 PM   #8
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Quote:
Not really, a third team could get involved. Wishful thinking though. During deadline they only offered reserves, draft picks, and wouldn't include Crowder in any deal. How do you think a trade with LA or Orlando would pan out?

They don't need a third team to get a Boston deal done . Giving up Bradley and Crowd with a combo of two first rounders 1 being a potential top 3 pick this year is entirely too much for a player that's not a superstar or true franchise guy . He's an all star talent on a great contract in this new salary cap era .

A deal dealing with Brad or crowd with the two picks and more than enough for both sides .

Boston would benefit more from Butler than the Bulls would going forward . Time to blow it up and add some high potential young players to our roster that can be better than a role player . I think Ingram or Simmons could be Franchise talents .

But yea I'll only do a Boston deal if the pick is top 3

LA maybe with Russell with his lil off the court thing and a pick for butler and our 1st this year because we know LA loves big names and trying to turn things around fast .

Orlando Idk maybe Oladpio and some pieces who knows

MINNY maybe because Thibs is in charge , I'll take a Lavine / Dieng / 1st for Butler and our 1st this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »