Home

NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competition

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competition within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2016, 11:04 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competition

2K Sports has announced the addition of 2K StreamCast for the inaugural competitive eSports competition, Road to the Finals, starting May 21. This allows players to spectate NBA 2K16 games both in-progress and once they’re finished, from Xbox One and PS4 consoles.

You’ll be able to hop in live to watch games streamed directly from your console. All Road to the Finals games will also be on-demand once they’ve ended, for you to view whenever you want.

Sixteen teams will be facing off from 10am – 6pm PST to determine the two finalists that will compete for the championship on June 1. You can check out the Road to the Finals bracket here.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 12:34 AM   #2
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competiti

Time to preorder some bottles of wine to go along with all the cheese while viewing
Old 05-18-2016, 04:13 AM   #3
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competiti

Now I'm really convinced this is the only reason patch 6 was released
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-18-2016, 06:32 AM   #4
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

I'm not gonna lie, I might sit back with some popcorn and a drink and watch them struggle to cheese. Besides that, I'm glad we're getting a StreamCast in the game, but maybe they should add in a mode—oh I don't know—maybe myLeague Online? I don't see the point in ONLY adding this for the RTTF "competition".

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk

Last edited by XxSpiritHunterX; 05-18-2016 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:47 AM   #5
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX
I'm not gonna lie, I might sit back with some popcorn and a drink and watch them struggle to cheese. Besides that, I'm glad we're getting a StreamCast in the game, but maybe they should add in a mode—oh I don't know—maybe myLeague Online? I don't see the point in ONLY adding this for the RTTF "competition".

I'm not an online guy but it would be cool to watch two sim ML online guys duke it out in the NBA Finals of their season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 08:28 AM   #6
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX

that would be a great idea.

as a comish you would be able to see for yourself if someone is cheesing or not and i know people would love to tune in for the play offs or high profile games.

praying madden also would add something like this to.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #7
Pro

Lol can't wait to watch the attempts at a cheese fest that is gonna take place followed by the struggles to run a very very poor offense when the breakstarter and speedboost don't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2016, 09:51 AM   #8
Pro

People cheese for meaningless VC & win streak now imaginee amount of cheesing for actual cash tho..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »