Home

Some More NHL 17 Features Revealed, Includes All-New Franchise Mode & Draft Champions

This is a discussion on Some More NHL 17 Features Revealed, Includes All-New Franchise Mode & Draft Champions within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2016, 11:22 AM   #1
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Some More NHL 17 Features Revealed, Includes All-New Franchise Mode & Draft Champions

The following NHL 17 features were mentioned in the latest EA Sports survey. We should hear more specifics on them soon, until then post your thoughts!

More NHL 17 news can be seen here.

Every Moment Built By and For Fans - Every feature and game mode in NHL 17 is developed with direct input and feedback from our fans to create the game that hockey fans want. From all-new game modes, to new experiences and more depth in existing modes, to the best on-ice gameplay in franchise history – NHL 17 is built by and for hockey fans no matter which way you play.

Sharpen Your Game - The next generation of the NHL Visual On Ice Trainer returns in NHL 17 to teach you the skills to succeed at every end of the ice. Whether you’re a pro player looking to elevate your game to elite status, or brand new to the NHL series and lacing up your skates for the very first time, the Visual On-Ice Trainer adapts to your skill level using dynamic feedback and coaching to make you a better hockey player. For every skill level, this is your hockey season.

The Biggest and Most Exciting NHL Ever - From the front office to the faceoff dot, NHL 17 delivers the most authentic and thrilling hockey experience in franchise history. Step into the fast paced action and deliver bone crushing hits with 12 Player NHL® Collision Physics, make a game changing saves with all-new Authentic Goaltending and celebrate your biggest goals with dozens of new goal celebrations – all while surrounded by Living Crowds in true-to-life Authentic Arenas. Off the ice, live out your ultimate hockey fantasy in all-new modes including Draft Champions, The World Cup of Hockey, Franchise Mode and more. Whether you compete online in a bid for glory, or simply lace up the skates and create highlight reel moments, NHL 17 gives you the chance to Shape Your Legacy the way you see fit.

Shape Your Legacy - On the ice, behind the bench, and in the front office - NHL 17 gives you the chance to shape your legacy where it matters to you in the biggest and most exciting hockey game to date. With 3 all-new games modes and more depth in fan favorite modes, NHL 17 lets you call the shots from the front office to the face-off circle and have more control than ever to lead your team to glory.

Take Control of the Ice - Own Every Zone in NHL 17 with more end-to-end gameplay control than ever before. Authentic goalies look and play the part with true-to-life stances, striking emotion and new reaction physics. Net Battles change the game for offensive and defensive zone play, and dozens of thrilling new goal celebrations capture the excitement of scoring the biggest goals on game night.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #2
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 features revealed in EA survey

yay! the NHL Helper is back yesss!, am so happy now! , and that's interesting about the goalies too , finally realistic goalies
Old 05-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
I just want it to be where there is player differential and not every player playing as if they are Gretzky or Super Mario
Old 05-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #4
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Some More NHL 17 Features Revealed in Latest Survey

while I am admittedly excited to draft a couple times in Draft Champions, it also strikes me as pretty damn lazy that they need to pull more modes from existing games instead of coming up with something unique to NHL.

also, Draft Champions (for both Madden and NHL) needs an offline head to head component where you can draft against your buddy on the couch. Insane that this doesn't exist.
NBA:Toronto Raptors
MLB:Toronto Blue Jays
NCAAF:Oregon Ducks
NCAAB:Kansas Jayhawks
Old 05-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

WOW.,,can hardly wait. I am dreaming of all the great features.....
Hope this doesn't turn into socks and underwear when we get the product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2016, 06:34 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm calling it now, socks and underwear not only that wrong size too haha lol. I hope not though, I was ok with 16 but got it later at half price.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 05-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #7
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Franchise mode? I'm intrigued. Tell me more EA.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Diehardfan's Arena

OVR: 4

Take everything you read with a grain of salt....I was emailed this survey and I blasted them once again for NHL15 and for the horrible AI that has never been addressed. NEVER BEEN ADDRESSED. In what? 25 years. That statement alone is absolutely astounding. At least they've stopped pumping up their games with the lame promises of "much improved AI". I still buy the damn game almost every year but I'm just tired of the line of BS they feed us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »