Home

NBA Live 16 Has Arrived in The Vault For EA Access Subscribers

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Has Arrived in The Vault For EA Access Subscribers within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2016, 09:22 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 16 Has Arrived in The Vault For EA Access Subscribers

NBA Live 16 has arrived in The Vault for EA Access members. For those of you that might still be unaware, EA Access is an Xbox One exclusive, allowing members to try upcoming EA games prior to release, offering 10% off all EA digital purchases and more. It also gives users access to The Vault, which houses a growing library of EA games subscribers can play as much as they want. Users can subscribe to EA Access for $4.99 per month, or $29.99 for a full year.
Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 11:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 16 Has Arrived in The Vault For EA Access Subscribers

I still wish they'd bring online team play back. I always preferred it on Live over 2K

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #3
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1

Nice, looking forward to trying it out.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #4
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Even for free, it's a ripoff.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:30 AM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Access has more than paid for itself over the course of this past year. I wish more companies would do something like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 12:10 PM   #6
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
EA Access has more than paid for itself over the course of this past year. I wish more companies would do something like this.
It still amazes me that people hate on the access program, mostly a result of blind hate towards EA because EA is obviously the evil empire of the gaming world and can no good.

Paying for one year of Access and downloading even one 2016 sports title already makes the purchase worth it. Madden 16 is still selling for $30+ from most places. Between all the Vault games and the trial games Access has been well worth the price. I'm gladly renewing my subscription when it runs out.
Old 05-25-2016, 08:20 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I finally get the full game working after the struggles with the free trial of the game during March Madness. Start up a Rising Star mode, play through the majority of the game with all the upcoming draftees...around 1 min left in the 4th quarter the game freezes. Like is just stuck on a screen shot of an inbound and doesn't move from there. I'm cursed with this game series. Last year, I would play Rising Star and every other game it would freeze on a free throw making it so you would have to start the game and start it over. I wanted to give it a fair chance but when the first game you play of the game mode does this, it's hard to really have that much faith.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:26 AM   #8
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
It still amazes me that people hate on the access program, mostly a result of blind hate towards EA because EA is obviously the evil empire of the gaming world and can no good.

Paying for one year of Access and downloading even one 2016 sports title already makes the purchase worth it. Madden 16 is still selling for $30+ from most places. Between all the Vault games and the trial games Access has been well worth the price. I'm gladly renewing my subscription when it runs out.
I think it depends on the person. For me personally, EA just doesn't make many good games, FIFA being the only one I have remotely enjoyed in recent years. Also, I lose interest in a sports title pretty quickly after a season ends, which is typically about the time these games make it to the vault. FIFA is a great vault game this year because of the Euro Cup, but usually I'm ready for a break by May.

All that being said, anyone stoked for getting NBA Live is most likely in for a big disappointment. I had the biggest case of 2k fatigue, and still couldn't make it through 1 whole game of Live. It looks and plays like it was made 5 years ago. Whoever made that Pro Am trailer last summer deserves some serious credit for the polish they were able to put on this turd.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »