Home

Official MLB The Show 16 Roster Update Details (5-27)

This is a discussion on Official MLB The Show 16 Roster Update Details (5-27) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2016, 11:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Updated 5/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
Just be patient. There will be legends in there soon that r only available in the cap store

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I don't mind that it's not diamond or legends, my problem is with it being basically the same few cards over and over and over. There are way more golds than Cain, Lindor, Salazar, Hosmer. They could also offer some of those fb cards that have missions for those of us that don't want to play BR. You can't sell cards from captain store, so it's not like it should be a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2016, 11:59 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
Strasburg went up 3 last week. SCEA won't be in a huge rush to bump him again. Give it another week or 2.
Hasn't he been at 92 for several weeks?
Old 05-27-2016, 12:02 PM   #11
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwayMac
Hasn't he been at 92 for several weeks?
Yes, hes been a 92 since May 2nd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 12:21 PM   #12
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

My apologies. I was looking at a flashback Strasburg on Daddy Leagues I think.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #13
All Star

OVR: 2

I wish we had some idea when those legends are coming to
The store, what price and what level you'll need to be. I feel like it's holding my tickets hostage waiting to see what they are. Like if they're not planning on releasing new them till August then I'd like to know so I can spend some tickets now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2016, 12:43 PM   #14
Rookie

newmich's Arena

I'm surprised Jackie Bradley didn't go up again. I'm also surprised Yelich and gregory Polanco didn't see a boost this week. I'm not sure how Lucroy bats .178 the past 15 games and receives a boost but those guys are lighting it up and don't see any kind of boost.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
I wish we had some idea when those legends are coming to
The store, what price and what level you'll need to be. I feel like it's holding my tickets hostage waiting to see what they are. Like if they're not planning on releasing new them till August then I'd like to know so I can spend some tickets now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldnt agree more. I have Degrom at 40, Cain at 30, and donaldson at 24 and i think alutive is like 15 and 0 for ortiz. I m just not sure who i should keep building up. Like do i try to get two of those guys to 50? But then whats the point if nothing happens. Its kind of nice when they have awful players available cause then i dont even think about using my tickets on them lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2016, 12:48 PM   #16
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
VV only up two? Still waiting on that inevitable Cano bump to diamond. Not sure what they're waiting on there, he had another big week.

Disapointing update this week. Hopefully the captains cards make up for it and they don't put the same guy in all the stores this week :|
Yeah, I don't understand their reasoning with VV. He has been, at the least, just as good as Nola, yet Nola gets the bump to Gold while VV is still wallowing with the lowly Silvers.

Diaz finally gets bumped, but only to 77. Not like it matters, but he's not been a "Bronze" player. They could've at least pushed him one more tic to 78 into Silver.

I think they've been a bit too kind to the trio of Harvey, Gray and Keuchel. I don't think either of them have performed up to "Gold" standard (hell, Harvey was a Diamond to start). I understand being overly cautious with pitchers, but they've been really bad.

Then there's Jackie Bradley Jr. Not sure what that guy has to do to go Gold. I was also surprised Cueto stayed put. He's been great this year. On the flip side, nice to see Lucroy go Gold, undeserved as it is. Go figure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »