Home

Madden NFL 17 Features Several Key Presentation Improvements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Features Several Key Presentation Improvements within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2016, 11:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 17 Features Several Key Presentation Improvements

EA Sports posted a new blog detailing Presentation improvements in Madden NFL 17.

Quote:
"Madden NFL 17 on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 brings even more authenticity to Broadcast Presentation this year. From the beginning sequence of heading into game you will notice the “rock concert” feel that you see so often on real NFL Broadcasts."

And with that, we begin to learn about some of the new improvements coming to the Presentation in Madden NFL 17.
  • Each stadium and jumbotron has been updated to improve authenticity at each venue around the NFL.
  • Pylon cams are now part of the game.
  • New camera angles on the field.
  • In-game stat overlays now will be shown over replays as well as live.
  • Multi-Cam is a new camera angle which can target multiple players in one cut after a play concludes.
  • Players and the UI exist with one another in a 3D environment.
  • The look and behavior of coaches has been improved on the sidelines so that they look and act more lifelike.

What do you think of Madden NFL 17's presentation improvements?
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 11:41 AM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 17 Presentation Improvements

Pylon cam could be really cool to see in action. Don't like the "rock concert" player intros at all. Maybe if they were only for Primetime/Playoff games but I just don't like the look of them. Also didn't like this part:

Quote:
And where you'll really see this come to life is in Franchise mode playing as a coach. We've centered much of the post play camera presentation around your coach's reaction to big plays, big stops and all the other action on the field.
It already felt like there was way too many shots of coaches post play, there definitely didn't need to be more focus on that IMO.

I was honestly expecting a bit more out of presentation but they did add a bunch of new stuff last year so it makes sense that there wouldn't be as much this year.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:42 AM   #3
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Pylon cam could be really cool to see in action. Don't like the "rock concert" player intros at all. Maybe if they were only for Primetime/Playoff games but I just don't like the look of them. Also didn't like this part:

It already felt like there was way too many shots of coaches post play, there definitely didn't need to be more focus on that IMO.

I was honestly expecting a bit more out of presentation but they did add a bunch of new stuff last year so it makes sense that there wouldn't be as much this year.
Give it time.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:44 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas

Outside of the tired old commentary I think the presentation was one of the strongest points of Madden 16. Small improvements are all they could really do and I'd prefer it that way if they're putting the time into more important things.

I do like the coach stuff though if the coach looks like an actual coach and not just a statue.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:45 AM   #5
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm curious when they said slow down the interception moments and stuff, is that slowed in game or replays?

I like the idea of focusing on your coach during franchise especially if they fixed the weird aninations and give you better creation options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 11:45 AM   #6
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2016, 11:46 AM   #7
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
I'm curious when they said slow down the interception moments and stuff, is that slowed in game or replays?

I like the idea of focusing on your coach during franchise especially if they fixed the weird aninations and give you better creation options.
Replays. They slow it down and highlight the player. It looks really cool.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:47 AM   #8
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

So new improvements to halftime show? Post game show? Pre game? Oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »