Home

PES 2016 Patch 1.05 and Data Pack 4 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Patch 1.05 and Data Pack 4 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2016, 08:00 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2016 Patch 1.05 and Data Pack 4 Available Now, Here Are The Details

PES 2016 patch 1.05 and data pack 4 are available now. Data Pack 4 adds several national team kit updates, plus two new Adidas boot styles.

Check out the patch details below.

General
  • Stopping or interrupting games occurs when users select [Back] in the Player details in GAME PLAN.
  • When a goalkeeper takes a goal kick and the ball goes outside of the Goal line in the penalty area, the game play would not be interrupted.
myClub
  • If users operate Stamina Recovery in the play-off of Competitions then begin the match, the stamina would not be recovered.
  • While users are playing in the competitions and invited to [Online Challenge Cup] or [VS COM Challenge Cup] to play the match, the all matches that users play after that, would become competition mathces.
Master League&Become A Legend
  • If a player transfers from AFC Champions League unqualified team to AFC Champions League qualified team, the schedule keeps scrolling and the match date is not specified in the window of Forward Time.
Source - OPE

Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 09:50 AM   #2
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
No player updates. Konami has completely dropped the ball with this license. Next time, let the professionals, (EA) handle it.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:09 AM   #3
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

Would you rather them spend all their time updating this game or focus on making all the fixes to make next year's great? As long as they get all the kits right at this point, that's all is needed.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:12 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3
The professionals at unrealistic repetitive gameplay.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #5
Rookie

So disappointing to see Konami's effort and EA not caring a bit to loose the EURO's or have the Copa America in game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 12:37 PM   #6
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
Would you rather them spend all their time updating this game or focus on making all the fixes to make next year's great? As long as they get all the kits right at this point, that's all is needed.
It's not about what I want, it's about Konami doing their jobs. You do understand that some people actually paid for the stand alone edition just to play this game mode. If they couldn't handle the license, why acquire it in the first place.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:48 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2
I don't understand how people can be OK with squads out of date and poor use of license and claim that gameplay is good or realistic.

I like this game. A lot. I like FIFA too.

I've grown up both playing football and watching football live and on TV... I feel I can say that this game is far from a beacon of game playing excellence.

I'd even give FIFA the edge.

The license is misused for the euros massively
Old 06-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #8
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoko
The professionals at unrealistic repetitive gameplay.
You could say the same thing about PES man, let's be honest. Every game I ever play on PES comes down to whoever gets the last ridiculously well placed finesse shot into the corner, which the GK will inevitably fail to reach. It's a goal fest, plain and simple, and very few of them are rewarding because you see one every 2 minutes of real time.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but people kill me with all this PES hype, completely ignoring the many HUGE flaws in the game. "Every game in PES feels different" eh? I laugh every time I hear that claim.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »