Home

PES 2016 Patch 1.05 and Data Pack 4 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Patch 1.05 and Data Pack 4 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2016, 02:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
No, in PES teams actually play like their real-life counterparts or closer to it. No matter what teams you are playing in FIFA it's like an instant replay.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:19 PM   #10
Rookie

integer's Arena

OVR: 0
Is Luke Shaw still in England squad after breaking his leg early season. Why is it too difficult for Konami to update the offline squads regularly. 😞
Old 06-09-2016, 02:23 PM   #11
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
Would you rather them spend all their time updating this game or focus on making all the fixes to make next year's great? As long as they get all the kits right at this point, that's all is needed.
Exactly! They're just kits, next year's game is what matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2016, 02:43 PM   #12

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2016 Patch 1.05 and Data Pack 4 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by integer
Is Luke Shaw still in England squad after breaking his leg early season. Why is it too difficult for Konami to update the offline squads regularly. 😞

It's just not a priority, never mind that their outdated method for offline roster storage requires a data pack update each time. And that won't change with PES 2017, because the mobile game model is their goal.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:52 PM   #13
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoko
No, in PES teams actually play like their real-life counterparts or closer to it. No matter what teams you are playing in FIFA it's like an instant replay.
No, they don't. They all pass the ball around surgically, then eventually someone is in space (because the defense is practically non-existent) and they aim low and for the corners, over and over and over again, because the keepers are atrocious.

I also find it hard to fathom how PES is "more realistic" when there are no fouls, no cards, and 10 goals a game. But hey, to each his own. I'll be hoping PES is awesome next year just like you, I just found it to be largely overhyped this year considering its plethora of gamebreaking flaws and Konami's embarrassing support post-launch.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:40 PM   #14
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
No, they don't. They all pass the ball around surgically, then eventually someone is in space (because the defense is practically non-existent) and they aim low and for the corners, over and over and over again, because the keepers are atrocious.

I also find it hard to fathom how PES is "more realistic" when there are no fouls, no cards, and 10 goals a game. But hey, to each his own. I'll be hoping PES is awesome next year just like you, I just found it to be largely overhyped this year considering its plethora of gamebreaking flaws and Konami's embarrassing support post-launch.
Ever since the previous update, it's been harder to score and goalkeepers are better at saving though still lack some aggressiveness coming out the box for the ball. Besides lack of fouls, PES looks and feels like soccer, something I've yet been able to say about any FIFA, it feels like a video game. I hope you're playing on Superstar difficulty and no higher than Level 1 support. Not too brag, I'm really good and haven't had these high scoring games like I was having earlier in the year. Anyways, I think we're in for a battle this September with FIFA moving to the Frostbite engine. I haven't felt this much anticipation for a FIFA game in a long time!
Old 06-09-2016, 10:48 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3
If you can't tell a difference between the tactics of teams and players in PES then I don't know what to say to you. It's far from perfect, but the overall gameplay feels a lot more natural and like real soccer than FIFA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2016, 04:38 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1
I was quite shocked to see the squads haven’t been updated, it would literally take someone at Konami an afternoon or maybe a few interns an hour each to get these squads right. Above all, have some damn pride about your work Konami, its like they made a really nice cake but couldn’t be arsed to ice it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »