Home

PES 2017 Teaser Trailer - Control Reality, Plenty More Details Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Teaser Trailer - Control Reality, Plenty More Details Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2016, 09:36 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2017 Teaser Trailer - Control Reality, Plenty More Details Revealed

Check out the new PES 2017 teaser trailer, along with some of the features in the game below and post your thoughts!
  • Real Touch
    See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball.
  • Precise Pass
    Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. Many factors determine the speed and accuracy of the ball. The pass that is made on the best situation and timing will generate a perfect trajectory, creating a great satisfaction when a killer pass is made.
  • Goal Keeping
    Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history. Attacking moments will be more dramatic than ever, bringing the best feeling of achievement when that goal is scored.
  • Advanced Instructions
    Strategies that are quite individually defined such as Tiki-taka and Tight Marking which is strongly based on team ideology can be set in Advanced Instructions, which adds a huge variety in how you plan to win.
  • Total Team Control
    Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls, being able to immediately react to the unpredictability of the sport.
  • Corner Kick Strategies
    Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or Man to Man. Offensive options also included such as specific player movement.
  • Adaptive AI
    For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play! Player and team behaviour has always been a staple of the PES series, and for PES 2017 Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.
  • Authentic Visuals
    For PES 2017 the visuals have seen a major upgrade, offering Authentic Visuals thanks to the further incorporation of Fox Engine. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real.
  • Natural Player Movement
    Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players and goalkeepers to life – but it doesn't stop there. New features such as Real Touch and Precise Pass see huge benefit, giving a vast array of movements when trapping and passing the ball.
The PES Twitter account has also given a few additional details.
  • Master League, myClub, Versus Match Analysis, EDIT DATA SHARING on PS4 and more!
  • An auction house for scouts gives you more choice in the players you can sign in
  • Versus Match Analysis! Track match statistics/records when playing friends offline.
  • Master League! Dedicated budgets for transfers + wages. 6 month loans. Time element added to deadline day.
  • Staying with Master League. More team roles, including 'Hero' and 'Bad Boy'.
  • Huge news for our awesome community, Edit Data Sharing on PS4. Created team/players can be transferred onto consoles via USB.
  • Edit Data Sharing on PS4 will be multi-regional too, allowing PES fans around the world to share their edit data.
Read the full press release below.

E3 – The Electronic Entertainment Expo – is the world’s largest gathering of interactive entertainment and takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center between June 14-16. With the popular football simulation series riding a critical high with two consecutive gamescom ‘Best Sports Game’ accolades, PES 2017 sees KONAMI building on the strong on-field performance of its predecessors with a detailed focus on control and the addition of key gameplay enhancements designed to offer an unprecedented level of control.

PES 2017 is founded around the‘Control Reality’ ethos, elevating the award-winning gameplay to a new level viaincredible new control elements and a new standard of visual realism, without sacrificing what made PES successful in the first place –playing a match with your friends. The industry-leading Fox Engine once again powers the series to reach new heights, with KONAMI looking to its focus on first touch, the making and receiving of passes, and AI that adapts to counter the way users play to elevate the game’s acclaimed realism.

Previous PES releases have seen KONAMI’s revolutionary Team ID and Player ID help PES mimic the way real players and teams move and play. PES 2017 adds new layers to these foundations with the advent of its ‘Real Touch’ system. Real Touch determines the many ways players receive a ball, dependent on the height and power of the pass, and the natural ability of the player. A new ‘Precise Pass’ system further emphasizes the game’s use of new ball physics, as players make passes based on the runs of other teammates, before perfectly placing a threaded ball in their path.

E3 will also see KONAMI giving a deeper insight into PES 2017’s Master League and my Club modes, as well as showcasing new additions that are in response to requests from the bustling PES community. Goalkeepers have been totally overhauled, producing stunning multiple saves, dominating the penalty box, andlooking to close down threats via perfect positioning. The Los Angeles showcase will also be used to highlight PES2017’s ‘Adaptive AI’ that recognizes and looks to counter repeated playing patterns from the opposition, doubling up markers on integral players, snuffing out wide attacks and interrupting passing play. New tactical advances will also be premiered, as the new ‘Total Team Control’ tactical system and new corner and advanced instruction systems for tactical adaptation are revealed.

The new gameplay additions are complemented by a stunning level of graphical detail. PES 2017benefits from the addition of hundreds of new animations, ensuring that passes and clearances are met fluidly, and that collisions and tussles are realistically recreated. Player likeness are also taken a new level with ever-more famous players added to the rosters in near-photographic quality and with the running styles and individual attributes that they show in real life. Smaller aesthetic touches are also abound with players’ breath fogging in cold conditions, goalposts visibly rattling as the ball strikes them, and all new lighting and stadium effects.

PES 2017 continues an astounding run of form for the KONAMI title. Its stunning visuals, beautifully realized animation, improved referees, and in-game tactical switches in both open and set play situations create a new benchmark in soccer simulation.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 10:08 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: PES 2017 Teaser Trailer - Control Reality, Plenty More Details Revealed

OMG GAME OVER!
Old 06-14-2016, 10:11 AM   #3
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
Edit data sharing. Enough said.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:28 AM   #4
Rookie

I may be in the minority, but this looks terrible...
Old 06-14-2016, 10:48 AM   #5
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
The sharing EDIT data is huge, but I'm hoping for a stadium creator too. There are just too few stadia to play in and the return of at least a basic creator would help a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 10:55 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
OOOOOOO Holy God!!!!!

EDIT DATA SHARING IS BACK!!!! JUST AWESOME!!!!!

I´m almost back to PES World...

JUST Waiting for the Goalkeepers performance!!!! Hope Konami make they much better...

Thanks KONAMII!!!!
Old 06-14-2016, 11:15 AM   #7
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Wow, I'm extremely impressed. First thing I noticed is that the ball looks more alive this year. It seems to bounce more realistically at the players feet, whereas last year I felt like it was just there, like an invisible string connected the ball to the boot.

For me, it really comes down to whether they've actually fixed the GKs. I feel like they say this every year, and I get so hyped for the game, and then I buy it and the scoring is out of control. I've said all along that the only difference between them and the FIFA GKs was a ton of animations, so it logically makes sense that they could drastically improve them. Still gotta see it to believe it though.

The only negative I can throw out here is that there's no mention of improving the physicality, and more specifically fixing the foul system. Also, I've had PES 2016 since September and have still never seen a red card. FIFA has that part figured out, PES needs to mimic what they've done in that area.

Overall though, I'd say I'm far more impressed with the PES reveal than the FIFA reveal, despite enjoying FIFA 16 far more than PES 2016. Can't wait for more info, and thank sweet baby Jesus for giving us our file sharing back!
Old 06-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #8
Rookie

Konami got the EURO license to breathe life into it and just completely Konamied it. Now with them apparently losing La Liga they have got to be on life support. How many years do they still have UEFA license? Unless they went full on Football manager merger type of overhaul I don't know how they stay triple AAA level of sports game much longer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »