Home

Madden NFL 17 Video - Broadcast Presentation Package

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Video - Broadcast Presentation Package within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #17
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 17 - Broadcast Package

The intro into the game with the highlights using actual in-game/engine footage was nice, I've always felt that added immersion over using real world video highlights, hope to see that built on. Also like the little detail of having a representation of something being on the Surface pad in decent detail, nice attention to detail there. Not understanding the player intro with them standing in groups posing on the field and whatnot, when is something like this supposed to have taken place, in pregame warmups? Furthermore if they feel the must have this invented stuff, it should be relegated to a specific game of the week, ie SNF or MNF, not every game where something this flashy will get old fast.

Interested to see how all this stuff comes together and flows in the actual game.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:59 PM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginix
Yep, still hate those lineup intros. Can't believe they're saying they add to the realism.
It is kinda realistic. I've seen CBS use similar ones in the playoffs and the Super Bowl.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:02 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Didn't Madden have a swagger award a few iterations previous like Madden 10 or 11? I think it was called Old Spice Swagger Award. I don't have a problem with that since they used it before.

Overall, pretty nice.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:04 PM   #20
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

Updated post with video and screenshots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2016, 04:10 PM   #21
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
The intro into the game with the highlights using actual in-game/engine footage was nice, I've always felt that added immersion over using real world video highlights, hope to see that built on. Also like the little detail of having a representation of something being on the Surface pad in decent detail, nice attention to detail there. Not understanding the player intro with them standing in groups posing on the field and whatnot, when is something like this supposed to have taken place, in pregame warmups? Furthermore if they feel the must have this invented stuff, it should be relegated to a specific game of the week, ie SNF or MNF, not every game where something this flashy will get old fast.

Interested to see how all this stuff comes together and flows in the actual game.

Yeah, see, it sort of reminds me of how MNF and/or SNF have the players heads on the lineup and they actually speak, 'Julio Jones from Alabama.' So, to me, this is something similar to that, but just a madden take on player intros. Instead of just heads speaking, they have the players standing around trying to look tough. I don't mind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #22
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Anyone else catch the all 22 cam in the iPad? Real nice touch.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:12 PM   #23
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4

This broadcast intro is nice, but the lineup intro is ridiculous. It's anything but real.
They also MUST get rid of the opening sequence with the team logos, and bring back the bird's eye view of the stadium.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:15 PM   #24
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
It is kinda realistic. I've seen CBS use similar ones in the playoffs and the Super Bowl.
Agreed! I know what your talking about. I think where it looks funky is with it being on the field. If it had a black backdrop to it I think it would look more realistic to that cbs presentation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »