Home

Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2016, 10:26 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss)

I've seen a blocked kick in almost every video. I think it will probably be OP.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:35 PM   #10
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I've seen a blocked kick in almost every video. I think it will probably be OP.
Doubtful. These guys played A TON of games at EA Play, and some of the guys mentioned that blocking kicks/punts was hard to do and a rare occurrence but they wanted to showcase it in the footage.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:16 PM   #11
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Super Cam

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2016, 11:32 PM   #12
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Super Cam

I can see Cam breaking one or two tackles but not four. Maybe it had something to do with all the player ratings being random.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:37 PM   #13
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Stuff like that Cam video doesn't bother me. I would be going nuts if I pulled that off. To me its just cool and fun. That's why I play games.

And to be honest its not impossible for Cam to pull something like that off.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:23 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Eventhough OL aren't "Tiered", DL/OLB can have certain ratings increased to increase the intensity of their pass rush, it's just mandatory you lower their "Block Shed" rating to compensate.

Gameplay, Commentary and Atmosphere is nice.
Just want to see what the entire experience of Franchise as a whole feels like.

May do the $4.99 mo EA Access to get early.

This game looks like it's going to deliver a football experience we haven't had in Madden.
Which ratings does one have to up in order to increase rush agressiveness?
Old 06-21-2016, 09:30 AM   #15
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
Doubtful. These guys played A TON of games at EA Play, and some of the guys mentioned that blocking kicks/punts was hard to do and a rare occurrence but they wanted to showcase it in the footage.
Possible that it is hard to do, but then again most things are the first few months of playing madden.That is when people lab the hell out of things to figure out how to make it work more often, then a video gets posted , and then everyone and their mom can do it pretty easily come november .

Hopefully this doesnt become like that, however, i feel like it has a strong possibility to be OP once its labbed enough.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2016, 09:36 AM   #16
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Possible that it is hard to do, but then again most things are the first few months of playing madden.That is when people lab the hell out of things to figure out how to make it work more often, then a video gets posted , and then everyone and their mom can do it pretty easily come november .

Hopefully this doesnt become like that, however, i feel like it has a strong possibility to be OP once its labbed enough.
I don't think it will end up being like that just because of the mechanic. I'm not certain but I believe the block thing is basically an extension of the jump snap mechanic so there's really no rhyme or reason to it other than timing and the dice roll of the game deciding whether you get the block or not. If it's too easy they probably will just have to tune it down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »