Home

FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2016, 10:15 AM   #17
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium

Do I see empty seats at the top right of the stadium? I don't remember seeing that in FIFA the last few years.
Old 06-26-2016, 11:06 AM   #18
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: FIFA 17 Features Japanese J1 League - All 18 Clubs & Suita City Football Stadium

So...is this enough teams now for a pseudo AFC? They have a south american and UCL already. Would be cool if the Saudi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Australian teams have a cup. That would be badass

Edit: oops no China yet, but 4 leagues should be plenty for an AFC
Old 06-26-2016, 09:44 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
So where's the guy always asking about the J League?
Hi, right here brother lol...finally and words can't describe how happy I am, but now I am kinda hoping they have more asian leagues, because in career mode, you don't want to play as one of the MLS teams because they don't have any cups vs teams from other countries, so at the end of the day, i only play BPL or other teams in Europe because of the Euro league....
Old 06-26-2016, 09:52 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
So...is this enough teams now for a pseudo AFC? They have a south american and UCL already. Would be cool if the Saudi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Australian teams have a cup. That would be badass

Edit: oops no China yet, but 4 leagues should be plenty for an AFC
I think four is enough, right now we have Australia, Korea, Saudi, J-League, I wish more Asian leagues will be involved, C-league and some western asian teams will be perfect!
Old 06-27-2016, 01:17 AM   #21
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Ukraine, Greece, Brazil ??? Japan far below those leagues..

Nice to see an African League to just get world feel ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #22
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Hi, right here brother lol...finally and words can't describe how happy I am, but now I am kinda hoping they have more asian leagues, because in career mode, you don't want to play as one of the MLS teams because they don't have any cups vs teams from other countries
This is exactly why I've been saying since there's no (real or fake) CONCACAF Champions League in the game, I'd REALLY like to see EA add an MLS club or two to their fake Copa Libertadores tournament (Copa Lat AM Cup).
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Old 06-27-2016, 10:44 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
This is exactly why I've been saying since there's no (real or fake) CONCACAF Champions League in the game, I'd REALLY like to see EA add an MLS club or two to their fake Copa Libertadores tournament (Copa Lat AM Cup).
You can use that fake southern american cup and replace MLS teams with one of the leagues that get involved in that cup...get what i mean bro??
Old 06-28-2016, 05:01 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

As cool as other leagues are, I always find it pointless when EA only include the top division of any league.

As someone who strictly plays Career Mode, I'll never choose to play in one of these leagues as there's no promotion to work towards. Similarly there's no threat of relegation when you do get promoted. Finish bottom of the league? Oh well, who cares, you can just try again next season.

Where's the fun in that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »