Home

FIFA 16 Title Update Available Now, Addresses Chemistry & Fitness Issues in FUT

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Title Update Available Now, Addresses Chemistry & Fitness Issues in FUT within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2016, 05:21 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Title Update Available Now, Addresses Chemistry & Fitness Issues in FUT

Frustratingly I'm also finding the big fullback issue has come back too - where they seem to want to act like CDMs.

For ****'s sake EA, just when I manage to get the game to my liking, you ruin it again.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:01 AM   #10
Rookie

Re: FIFA 16 Title Update Available Now, Addresses Chemistry & Fitness Issues in FUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Exactly. People are still playing FUT on 12, 13, 14 and 15. And probably still spending money. So of course they are going to patch this. If they didn't, a lot of people would stop playing FUT on 16. And they would lose out on some potential points buyers.

So maybe for us career mode players, we need to embrace the VC style of 2k, and be okay with EA adding currency to career. Maybe then they would care about patching things in that after release.
I'd even be okay with them adding a one time paid DLC for like $10 it we can get what we want. Like a new league or two, more tournaments, and/or more countries in the qualifying process, etc. after release. I fully support the "they should have it in the release" argument, but it wouldn't be horrible to have the option after release.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #11
Rookie

This game played awesome after this update, the ball seemed looser, i saw new animations and world class seemed more balanced. From just a few games played

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2016, 01:41 PM   #12
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

The CPU definitely seems to be attacking more. I gave up 3 goals to Aston Villa with De Gea, last night. They were being really aggressive.
#WeAreND
Old 07-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #13
Rookie

Well that was placebo effect. Back to getting beaten badly by crap teams

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2016, 11:04 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

after the update, the game seems to play like the FUT Draft games I've had before the update. I give up 4+ goals a game as the ball continues to pinball right to my opponents boot, or the opposing player jostles my player and comes out with the ball and two steps ahead of the defender he just won the ball from. Then they can dribble right in on goal.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:50 PM   #15
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Could be placebo, but I feel like the fullback play after this patch is all jacked up. No tactical adjustment keeps them from playing like wingers with no interest in tracking anything defensively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 03:16 AM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Could be placebo, but I feel like the fullback play after this patch is all jacked up. No tactical adjustment keeps them from playing like wingers with no interest in tracking anything defensively.
I think the last patch has changed drastically how the defensive lines shapes and how all players behaves off ball. The 4 back line is much narrower. When defending they are literally forming a wall once in the last third of the pitch. I think this is very good because you can have that solidity feeling that the cpu will not go through your defense like a knife inside butter. Then it is the job of the winger to help providing defensive width and blocking space on the wing. I think (after the few games I played, may be I will change my mind later) the game with the last patch does that pretty decently.
When attacking it seems that fullback have a riskier behavior they are making more runs to ask for the ball and sometimes inside the pitch (and I have my FB slider at 1/1). I don't find this as annoying yet as it used to be under I can't remember which patch. The thing you need to avoid is using this high up on the pitch FB to press the CPU otherwise you will give space that the cpu will exploit.

Of course these are early thoughts (feelings) and with more games I might notice new/more issue but so far I think this last patch is a good improvement to the game.

Last edited by papinho81; 07-19-2016 at 03:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »