Home

Need For Speed Available Now in The Vault, Free For Origin & EA Access Subscribers

This is a discussion on Need For Speed Available Now in The Vault, Free For Origin & EA Access Subscribers within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2016, 09:01 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Need For Speed Available Now in The Vault, Free For Origin & EA Access Subscribers

As mentioned previously, Need For Speed is available now in The Vault, free for Origin and EA Access members. For those of you that might still be unaware, EA Access is an Xbox One exclusive, allowing members to try upcoming EA games prior to release, offering 10% off all EA digital purchases and more. It also gives users access to The Vault, which houses a growing library of EA games subscribers can play as much as they want. Users can subscribe to EA Access for $4.99 per month, or $29.99 for a full year.

Origin Access, exclusive for PC users, is very similar to the Xbox One subscription service, EA Access. While EA Access offers monthly ($4.99) and annual ($29.99) subscriptions, Origin Access is a monthly subscription ($4.99) service only. PlayStation 4 users are still left out in the cold, since Sony hasn't budged from their previous statements and don't expect to anytime soon.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2016, 07:31 AM   #2
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Sweet! Gonna check this out. I've said it before and ill say it again, EA Access is the best value in gaming by a mile.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:41 AM   #3
Rookie

I wish Origin Access had the same option as EA Access for annual membership of $29.99.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #4
Rookie

EA Access is the best thing that ever happened to me as a gamer. Great great value! Can't believe other companies haven't replicated that model
Old 07-15-2016, 02:13 PM   #5
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
This game doesn't excite me that much BUT as others have said, EA Access is a great deal so if it's free, I'll likely check it out. I think I downloaded this game for 10 hour trial purposes already but didn't spend any time with it yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »