Home

NASCAR Heat Evolution Official Trailer

This is a discussion on NASCAR Heat Evolution Official Trailer within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2016, 04:59 PM   #1
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
NASCAR Heat Evolution Official Trailer

Check out the official trailer for NASCAR Heat Evolution, scheduled to arrive on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 13.

Featuring over 40 drivers, all 23 licensed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, and a variety of gameplay modes, NASCAR Heat Evolution is the first authentic NASCAR game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

New Consoles: The first full NASCAR video game makes its debut on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

New Gameplay Engine: Rebuilt from the ground up, NASCAR Heat Evolution brings back the fun and excitement of NASCAR you know and love.

New AI: Whether you’re a rookie or a trained racing veteran, the dynamic AI system adjusts to your skill level.

New Tracks: Daytona has risen, Colossus is fired up at Bristol, and your other favorite tracks are ready for the 2016 season.

New Damage: With the all-new damage model, Darlington Stripes have never looked better, if you earn ‘em.

New Drivers: Matt DiBenedetto, Chris Buescher, and others make their NASCAR video game debut.

New Online: The online gameplay system has been rebuilt to ensure fun, competitive, and fast racing.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2016, 04:59 PM   #2
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Re: NASCAR Heat Evolution Official Trailer

I hope they captured this in arcade mode. Otherwise, it didn't look good at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-16-2016, 11:34 PM   #3
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

It probably is arcade mode, I think all of the preview stuff has been so far.

Still, I'm underwhelmed. A modern-day racer has to complete with the Forzas and Driveclubs of the world, and visually this doesn't come close. Maybe if it's running at a locked 60 fps, but if not...

Also, I really want to know if any of the ETX assets are being used or if this is a rebuild from the ground up. I'm pretty sure DM acquired those assets, and some of this looks very familiar. I do realize this is probably a very small and very passionate dev team, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:05 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend

Still, I'm underwhelmed. A modern-day racer has to complete with the Forzas and Driveclubs of the world, and visually this doesn't come close. Maybe if it's running at a locked 60 fps, but if not...

Also, I really want to know if any of the ETX assets are being used or if this is a rebuild from the ground up. I'm pretty sure DM acquired those assets, and some of this looks very familiar. I do realize this is probably a very small and very passionate dev team, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Someone on DMR's official Twitter account said it runs at 30 fps sadly.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:10 AM   #5
Rookie

OPDriver's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend

They have stated that it has been built from the ground up. Nothing from ETX was used, at least from what I have read or seen.

As for the visuals, I could care less personally. The reason for that is that if the game plays and races like it should then I can forgive the lack of better graphics. All I want is a solid first game that can be built upon in later installments to the series. Get it right first and then add the extras and other stuff.

2014 OSFC CHAMPION
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #6
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

How many drivers are in the game? Just 43, or more?
Old 07-17-2016, 12:45 PM   #7
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

At this point, graphics are the least of my concerns regarding a NASCAR game. I desperately just want a NASCAR game that gets all the basics right and doesn't possess all the bugs of the last several games.

Old 07-18-2016, 08:16 AM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Looking forward to September. Liked the trailer.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »