Home

Madden NFL 17 Screenshots - Arian Foster in Miami Dolphins Gear

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Screenshots - Arian Foster in Miami Dolphins Gear within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #9
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Well the Phins new HC has been raving about Ajayi all off season. So not sure what some of you are talking about...
Old 07-18-2016, 11:55 PM   #10
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 17 Screenshots - Arian Foster in Miami Dolphins Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Mmm what's NOT to like about the signing? Good flyer on a veteran with pro-bowl ceiling, major health questions though.

The Dolphins depth chart at RB is laughable though, so there is only upside to this move. And I hope the argument against the signing is not giving playing time to Ayayi and/or younger players because, well, real life is different than Madden so there is no point in playing younger dudes to "develop them" if they haven't shown anything in practice or limited playing.

Why do you dislike the move?
It's a waste. He has major injury concerns (25 games played in the last 3 seasons) and is going to turn 30 before the season starts.

Aside from that, the team is not good enough for him to be the missing piece, even if he was guaranteed to remain a productive player. This isn't a contending roster. They also drafted Drake this year and Ajayi last year, and not giving those guys an opportunity to play is stupid. Why draft them if you were going to put an over-the-hill vet in their way?

And, in terms of upside. So let's say he has a good year, and the Dolphins go 6-10 instead of the 4-12 they should go. They would be stupid to sign him to a long-term deal, so he weakens the team by putting them in the middle of the pack instead of getting a high draft pick and then leaves and goes somewhere else? Why?
Old 07-19-2016, 12:06 AM   #11
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
I like Foster but he just cannot stay healthy. What's up with Jay Ajai?
I mean...he's there, I guess?

The RB group is all guys who have been injured recently, so I guess the idea is just to throw guys at it until it sticks. This just feels like Knowshon Moreno to me, a guy who played in like 3 games with the Dolphins before being out of the league.

I get it, RB is fungible, but I would have liked to see them stick with what they had and pick up a guy later in the season if necessary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 01:45 AM   #12
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

I'm not a Dolphins fan...but every time I see that logo a small piece of me dies inside...
Old 07-19-2016, 02:22 AM   #13
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

TIL Arian Foster signed with the Dolphins. When did that happen?
Old 07-19-2016, 07:49 AM   #14
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
It's a waste. He has major injury concerns (25 games played in the last 3 seasons) and is going to turn 30 before the season starts.

Aside from that, the team is not good enough for him to be the missing piece, even if he was guaranteed to remain a productive player. This isn't a contending roster. They also drafted Drake this year and Ajayi last year, and not giving those guys an opportunity to play is stupid. Why draft them if you were going to put an over-the-hill vet in their way?

And, in terms of upside. So let's say he has a good year, and the Dolphins go 6-10 instead of the 4-12 they should go. They would be stupid to sign him to a long-term deal, so he weakens the team by putting them in the middle of the pack instead of getting a high draft pick and then leaves and goes somewhere else? Why?
Steven Ross is a joke of an owner. Always seems to have a make splash signing (Mike Wallace, Branden Albert, Suh) so this year even though it is a small one year deal...it's a name. He has pissed on the tradition of this team ever since he got here. The atmosphere at the stadium is so bad. So contrived and phony.

The team is dreadful. It's been painful being a Dolphin fan for the last 17 years. Horrible product on the field. Games are painful, the quality of our teams play pure garbage. Not being able to ever get a true franchise QB since Marino has been the black hole of this team (and any other team in the league for that matter). It's a QB league unless you have a 2000 Ravens defense.

If you grew up a Dolphins fan like have since 1975.....this has been a dark dark time. Just all around suckage.

We will be lucky to win 8 games this year. Our secondary is going to be brutal, our OL still a huge question mark, and of course IMO I have seen more than enough of Tannehill to know he is not a top tier QB who can lead a team to a title.
Half the sacks he takes are on him. He has almost zero pocket presence and bad foot work. For a guy who is a great athlete and has speed and scrambling ability....he takes a ton of sacks. His sense of pressure is like that of someone just learning the position.....oh wait he is. Expecting a guy who had limited experience as a QB in college to come into the greatest collection of football players in the world (NFL) and learn on the job is futile.

Dolphins fan rant over. We suck.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 07-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2
Foster will not play one regular season snap for the Dolphins...also, for Dolphins fans....my wife works with the mother of a WR who used to play there...the inside scoop on that team is the Tannehill is an absolute turd and completely toxic to the team. And that franchise is all in on the guy. They'll never win with that guy at QB...regardless of how talented he is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #16
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

Ryan Tannheill isn't bad enough to get them anywhere near able to draft a player with a higher ceiling than him to replace him, but not good enough to ever take them to glory.

Laremy Tunsil was an absolute steal, though. Perhaps this helps him a little. It was inexplicable not giving Lamar Miller the load he deserved, too. Weird franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »