Home

EA Sports & The Premier League Are Expanding Their Long-Standing Partnership

This is a discussion on EA Sports & The Premier League Are Expanding Their Long-Standing Partnership within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2016, 04:40 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports & The Premier League Are Expanding Their Long-Standing Partnership

EA Sports and the Premier League are expanding their partnership through the 2018/2019 seasons. This will include on-screen branding on all the League’s global broadcasts, sponsorship of the official Player of the Month and Season Awards.

Quote:
EA SPORTS integration in stadia pre-match, and continued sponsorship of Fantasy Premier League – the online game which is played by millions of fans and available via www.premierleague.com. EA SPORTS exciting new position sits alongside other global brands as part of the League’s new sponsorship strategy following the move away from title sponsorship.

EA SPORTS also holds the Premier League’s exclusive Electronic Game Licence, which enables EA SPORTS to deliver the most authentic gaming experience possible for fans engaging with Premier League clubs and players within EA SPORTS FIFA games around the world and on multiple platforms.

Source - Premier League
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-08-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2016, 09:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports & The Premier League Are Expanding Their Long-Standing Partnership

I feel like EA is getting all the "so what?" news out of the way until they release the better stuff closer to release.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:04 AM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: EA Sports & The Premier League Are Expanding Their Long-Standing Partnership

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh2
I feel like EA is getting all the "so what?" news out of the way until they release the better stuff closer to release.

I would hardly call extending the EPL license "so what" news. That license plus a stable online platform for FUT is what moves units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2016, 10:43 AM   #4
Rookie

I would label everything from that article as "so what." Announcing expanding partnerships and sponsorships doesn't exactly get me as excited for the game like details of a playing mode.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:52 AM   #5
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh2
I would label everything from that article as "so what." Announcing expanding partnerships and sponsorships doesn't exactly get me as excited for the game like details of a playing mode.
I agree, who cares because we all know EA will never allow this license, much like the NFL license, to get away from them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #6
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

If this is what it takes to get more TV layovers and stadiums in the game. As much as I hate these things, I guess I'd like to seem this with more leagues.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:44 PM   #7
Rookie

dherrera1015's Arena

So does this mean anything special is happening? Anything different? Or just that we will continue to see the broadcast package we have for a couple years now? And is the Bundesliga license up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »