Home

WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 2 of 5) - Finn Balor's Full Entrance Video Included

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 2 of 5) - Finn Balor's Full Entrance Video Included within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2016, 02:39 PM   #17
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 2 of 5)

No doubt. They nailed it.

Old 08-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #18
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Did it seem like the timing was off once he was on the ring post? Seemed off a bit..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 08-09-2016, 07:27 PM   #19
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Did it seem like the timing was off once he was on the ring post? Seemed off a bit..
He just botched it, the game is lifelike! Haha, but seriously it looked fine to me.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:29 PM   #20
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Yes it did seem a little off
Old 08-09-2016, 09:24 PM   #21
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 2 of 5) - Finn Balor's Full Entrance Video Included

Which brings up the issue again that I would love to see finally addressed this year (not holding my breath on it though). Being able to go into entrances and really have full control over the timing of everything. Kane's entrance has been complete crap for years now in this game and they clearly have no intentions of fixing it themselves even for historical modes/versions of the character.

https://youtu.be/qwToYP44N_Q?t=1m53s

They can't take the time to give classic Kane's this entrance with the pyro properly synched to the music. It's ridiculous honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2016, 06:01 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2
Im glad they are giving us the same legends as last year and continuing to build on the roster and not tear it down and start again every year.

shame last year they took out so many attires they had create the previous year though.

Id like them just to add and stop taking stuff away, even if some of it is in day1 free dlc, why not give us everything they have made... if you have a save from last year you get all the attires, losing all the warrior attires was annoying.

I hope they do add some new legends in this year... and give us back debut(ish) taker they took out this year...

LOD is my first choice.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #23
Rookie

CEOHaize's Arena

OVR: 0
I just hope they either allow for more CAW spots or if we edit a superstars attire it doesn't take up a caw spot. It's not like they will update attires over the course of the year.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:52 AM   #24
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 2 of 5) - Finn Balor's Full Entrance Video Included

What are the odds that Braun will have his new theme song...and cesaro comes out in his suit? Since those are rhetorical questions, my real question is why not? Is it really that hard to adjust a few things on a game coming out two months? If the game can't be adjusted, how about a patch day 1? (Ideally there would be a few updates throughout the season). If not, they should name the game 2k16. Calling it 17 sounds like today and moving forward, but with some totally outdated stuff (los matadores), call it 2k16. For the record, I'm fine with los matadores. If you already made a character and still have the license, more is better...but don't tout los matadores when there is no shining stars or (example) American alpha

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »