Home

NASCAR Heat Evolution Features Up to 40 Human Players in Online Multiplayer Races

This is a discussion on NASCAR Heat Evolution Features Up to 40 Human Players in Online Multiplayer Races within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2016, 03:27 PM   #9
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NASCAR Heat Evolution Features Up to 40 Human Players in Online Multiplayer Races

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
So what prevents somebody outside of the "no rules" lobby from driving the wrong way and wrecking everyone? Is it supposed to just police itself?
This. If there was anything to be learned from Red Dead Redemption's "friendly" lobbies, it's that humanity can't be trusted.
Old 08-12-2016, 06:08 PM   #10
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NASCAR Heat Evolution Features Up to 40 Human Players in Online Multiplayer Races

I was going to pass until I saw this video , shows the difference between arcade and sim. A.I. Looks good

http://youtu.be/7w9pBgDnZC8
Old 08-12-2016, 06:41 PM   #11
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

With full damage on and simulation set, why didn't he sustain any damage when he had that massive crash at Michigan?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2016, 03:31 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I was going to pass until I saw this video , shows the difference between arcade and sim. A.I. Looks good

http://youtu.be/7w9pBgDnZC8
Yea, watching that arcade race at Kansas was comical compared to what I'm used to in iRacing. If I tried to move around the track like that I'd have wrecked by lap 2. The field never separated really either. The challenge at Vegas looked a bit better, even for being arcade. Sim was definitely an improvement, but I didn't notice what setting he had on where he won pole right off at Michigan. That damage was almost non-existent, but the fact he wrecked it time and again tells me sim mode does take more work so that is promising.

I could see picking this up at some point depending on the price. Especially in the off-season when iRacing, I'm not doing as much NASCAR.

One thing that did bother me was the line at Michigan how low the AI was going into it. iRacing, if you tried to run that low, you'd lose it but I'm not sure if that has the new surface. I don't recall guys doing that back in June with the new package though.

Last edited by dochalladay32; 08-13-2016 at 03:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »