Home

New Commentary Update Available Now For Madden NFL 17, Lets Us Know What You're Hearing

This is a discussion on New Commentary Update Available Now For Madden NFL 17, Lets Us Know What You're Hearing within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 04:33 PM   #17
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: New Commentary Update Available Now For Madden NFL 17, Lets Us Know What You're H

I love the commentary this year. The break in between quarters is very immersive as well.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:51 PM   #18
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Commentary Update Available Now For Madden NFL 17, Lets Us Know What You're H

Just started a play now game browns vs bucs

The announcers talked about how well RG3 played in second preseason game and his long ball throwing... Then threw a pass to Pryor and after the catch they said he had a 50 yard td catch in preseason 2 and beat one best cb's Desmond trufont.

They should have done this sooner so much better kudos ea
Old 08-24-2016, 04:57 PM   #19
MVP

Re: Commentary Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Well I'm hoping they update the CFM commentary and not just play now stuff.
The stuff I'm talking about would be usable in both. The Karlos stuff is potentially useful in both if they contextualize it enough. From how they described it it sounded like they'll continue recording update type information and also variety lines that can be used in any game mode.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:06 PM   #20
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Just played a game with the Boys and the commentary team kept going on about the team being worried about getting a veteran QB, but the emergence of Dak Prescott has changed their tune. DAK, DAK, DAK!

So good.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-24-2016, 05:12 PM   #21
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just played a game with the Boys and the commentary team kept going on about the team being worried about getting a veteran QB, but the emergence of Dak Prescott has changed their tune. DAK, DAK, DAK!

So good.
I'm hoping Dak gets a face scan and a few points into his overall to put him at 74 in line with Goff and Wentz I believe. He's one of the most talked about players in the league right now so it would seem appropriate he gets some attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #22
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I really hope with the updates that are coming with the commentary that we get some more lines for those people who play CFM.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:29 PM   #23
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Not to be too critical and I am sure to be in the minority but are these updates a waste of time. I mean think about. All the commentary they added last week after week 1 is probably no longer being used or will be outdated pretty soon. Unless your playing just play now games some of the new dialogue will never be heard in a CFM and may ot even make sense in it if it is being used. Would it be better to add more commentary that could be used in different situations during a game and not just specific ones based on real life

If they're adding both I am ok with it, but if they are just adding real life stories, I think I'd rather have other lines being recorded.

Again I may be in the minority but I like CFM specific stuff over real life lines (always have...even before this year)
Old 08-24-2016, 05:30 PM   #24
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Are you guys in CFM and having these updated commentaries or just Play now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »