Home

WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 5 of 5) - Asuka's Full Ring Entrance Video Included

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 5 of 5) - Asuka's Full Ring Entrance Video Included within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 08:21 AM   #17
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 5 of 5) - Asuka's Full Ring Entrance Video Included

Is there a link to the complete list anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 08:48 AM   #18
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 5 of 5) - Asuka's Full Ring Entrance Video Included

Shame we won't get Tye at launch. But i really hope he gets in AS DLC he has quickly become one of my favorites since this Perfect 10 character. Not sure how high his stock is with WWE but I love the Perfect 10 character so much.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 08-31-2016, 11:53 AM   #19
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Icon8 Re: WWE 2K17 Roster Reveal (Week 5 of 5) - Asuka's Full Ring Entrance Video Included

Sigh, another year without WWE Hall of Famers Tully Blanchard and Barry Windham. I was excited to see Arn made it into the game and I was hoping for a Four Horsemen reunion. Has Tully or Barry ever appeared in a WWE game?

If not, I wonder why? Do the not want to be in the game? Seems like that would be free money by just allowing your image to be included in the game's roster. Or, has THQ or 2K Sports never contacted them about it?

I know I'm biased, but I would much rather see Blanchard and Windham in the game than all of Mick Foley's characters', (Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind) Seems like a waste filling three spots of wrestlers who have already been on the roster multiple times and leave out Legends who haven't been or current members of the WWE roster. (Gallows & Anderson) I can't understand how they were left out but AJ Styles made the cut. Didn't they make their debut a short time after Styles?

I'm afraid with all the changes that has happened in WWE, the brand split, the debut of all of the new Championship Titles, the game will be outdated on release day.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:22 PM   #20
MVP

nate1986's Arena

I'm a bit surprised Mojo or Tye missed the cut here's my DLC speculation besides the one pack we know of

Tye Dillenger
Mojo Rawley
Anderson and Gallows
Aries

At least in terms of current talent is all I can think of
Old 08-31-2016, 02:26 PM   #21
All Star

Anderson and Gallows debuted months after Styles. Wasn't close at all.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 02:34 PM   #22
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Anderson and Gallows debuted months after Styles. Wasn't close at all.

Don't even like that there is a cutoff, roster is going to be 6 months old...
Old 08-31-2016, 10:39 PM   #23

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
Anyone else a little disappointed with the lack of NXT wrestlers? Some I understand of just recently been called up but still not that many are representing NXT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Not really. The tag, women's and NXT champ are in the game. Itami is in the game Guys like Gargano and Ciampa just signed to the WWE (they weren't on an exclusive wwe contract until recently). Roode is too new. So is TM61. So are the authors of pain.

Tye Dillenger is the only one that I expected to be in the game that should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Nah, I'm actually really happy for who's in the game. Can't think of anyone that was prominent on NXT earlier this year that didn't make the cut. Maybe Tye, like aholbert said, but that's about it.
You gotta remember that usually 8-10 talents get main TV time on NXT everyone else is just jobbing. Gargano and Ciampa didn't sign until April 2, the two guys that should be in the game are Tye and Mojo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
Don't even like that there is a cutoff, roster is going to be 6 months old...
Roster cut off I think I read is around Wrestlemania.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:52 AM   #24
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Is there a link to the complete list anywhere?
2K's site has the list, but I prefer http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k17/roster/ because it's in alphabetical order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Roster cut off I think I read is around Wrestlemania.
I remember a lot of the first 2K15 hype articles saying that 2K was able to have a somewhat later cutoff on getting people in due to their scanning tech. I don't think that's been proven true though. Cutoff does seem to still be around Mania.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »