Home

NBA 2K17 - MyGM, MyLEAGUE, Player Creation, New Modes & Much More (ThatKiddKuda)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 - MyGM, MyLEAGUE, Player Creation, New Modes & Much More (ThatKiddKuda) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 04:46 AM   #9
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 - MyGM, MyLEAGUE, Player Creation, New Modes & Much More (ThatKiddKuda)

Am I the only one hating videos? I want to read whats new and not watch a 10 minute video of a stupid guy talking to get information, I could've gotten in 2 minutes of reading...
Old 09-01-2016, 06:15 AM   #10
Rookie

2k literally lets the fanboys play their game early so they can go crazy and act like everything they played so amazing and tell us how different the game is etc. literally every year, and we fall for it. Smart Strategy though.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:25 AM   #11
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K17 - MyGM, MyLEAGUE, Player Creation, New Modes & Much More (ThatKiddKuda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah no. I don't blame them for being hyped up but the first 30 seconds are kinda brutal. I'll wait for better stuff.

Yeah, me neither, he was a young kid, so I wasnt expecting to hear much of what I really wanted. I would like to know how simulated stats are in My League, and watched the video hoping that I would here something about it. Maybe they dont let them sim thru a season to check stats of players and teams, but if they did allow it, I wish someone there would have check it out, to see if things are closer to being accurate to real life. Oh well, Ive decided after all Im getting it day1, as long as the wife has the money for it, so I will either be surprisingly happy or I will be disappointed once again with sim stats for players and teams being inaccurate in some areas. I guess I gave some hope since there was a improvement in some of the ssim stats in 16 compared to the previous few years.

I do find it funny all these guys hyping up this start today feature like its somehting new, when its not. It was there then they took it out a couple years ago. I hope this time around the awards arent screwed up at season end if you use start today feature, because it was broke the last time it was in the game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

Last edited by CaseIH; 09-01-2016 at 07:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 10:13 PM   #12
Rookie

IAmOmega24's Arena

I couldn't even watch the whole video. Too annoying for my taste. I would rather read an article too.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:42 AM   #13
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

Omg.. i couldnt watch it also.. 1 min. and thats it.. i hate listening to those wannabe Reporters.. id reather just read
Old 09-03-2016, 09:24 AM   #14
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm getting old...
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »